Mead Meltdown League 2016/2017

If two new players are introduced do we re-do the draft lottery?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

All of the last few rounds are hail marys
1464163015061.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Being the first person who's completed their team i thought i'd post it. I do not have lofty goals for this team, probably should've gone in with more of a strategy and actually targeted set categories rather than having this team with no real strengths. Oh well.

PG Damian Lilliard
SG Brad Beal
G Mike Conley
SF Wes Matthews
PF Myles Turner
F Julius Randle
C Demarcus Cousins
C Rudy Gobert
U Jeremy Lin
U Dario Saric
B Biyombo
B lou williams
B Taj Gibson
B Kelly Oubre

Second person finished. I decided to punt AST and then try and build a pretty balanced team with no cat killers on the roster. Efficiency was part of the draft strategy. Got insanely lucky with Durrant falling to pick 11 and then being able to pair him with Whiteside. Not a very sexy team on paper but will be interested to see how it does stats wise. Hoping having a plan from the start of the draft gets me to the finals.

PG: Avery Bradley
SG: Klay Thompson
G: Jordan Clarkson
SF: Kevin Durrant
PF: Gorgui Dieng
F: Kentavious Caldwell-Pope
C: Hassan Whiteside
C: Brook Lopez
U: Otto Porter
U: Jusuf Nurkic
B: Gary Harris
B: Dwight Powell
B: Seth Curry
B: Rondae Hollis-Jefferson

Second person finished. I decided to punt AST and then try and build a pretty balanced team with no cat killers on the roster. Efficiency was part of the draft strategy. Got insanely lucky with Durrant falling to pick 11 and then being able to pair him with Whiteside. Not a very sexy team on paper but will be interested to see how it does stats wise. Hoping having a plan from the start of the draft gets me to the finals.

PG: Avery Bradley
SG: Klay Thompson
G: Jordan Clarkson
SF: Kevin Durrant
PF: Gorgui Dieng
F: Kentavious Caldwell-Pope
C: Hassan Whiteside
C: Brook Lopez
U: Otto Porter
U: Jusuf Nurkic
B: Gary Harris
B: Dwight Powell
B: Seth Curry
B: Rondae Hollis-Jefferson
I really like your team actually. I wish i had of gone Whiteside with my 2nd pick and focused on efficiency more. Once i took Lilliard and DMC i kind of figured fg% was not going to be a strength of mine. Your strat of punting assists is an interesting one, not sure i've ever seen a team without a genuine pg before. Will be interesting to see how it goes.

Back