Mead Meltdown League 2016/2017

If two new players are introduced do we re-do the draft lottery?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

PG: Kemba Walker
SG: James Harden
G: D'Angelo Russell
SF: Jimmy Butler
PF: Pau Gasol
F: Jabari Parker
C: Nikola Jokic
C: Steven Adams
UT: Aaron Gordon
UT: Demarre Carroll

B: Marvin Williams
B: Clint Capela
B: Danny Green
B: Tony Parker

Never played this format before so I'm kinda learning on the fly, ended up with a pretty balanced team. Unsure about the Jokic/Gordon picks but pretty happy otherwise.

Is the scoring purely net totals or per game averages? For example in week 1 am I better off playing Tony Parker, who's playing 4 games, over Carroll who's playing 2?
Net totals for the week for each stat. You shuffle your lineup daily and play as many players as you can each day, so you'd be playing Parker and Carroll for all their games. If you have over 10 guys playing in a single day that's when you have to decide who to play based which stats you need against your opponent.

Oh OK, so if you have an injury you pretty much have to play one short or cut them. That sucks.
Yeah in h2h it's much more of a burden to carry injured guys than in roto. It's an even playing field though and we'll all get injured guys throughout the year. I didn't come up with the format.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The season has just started, people just drafted their teams.

Nobody will have much idea yet what their strengths and weaknesses are for a few rounds yet.

Or they would have needs to fill if they drafted on a best available basis and found themselves short in a few spots. Or they would have obvious strengths and weaknesses they drafted to which they want to improve upon. Or have targets they might be trying to package players for. Or they're trying to get in early with the buy low/sell high which doesn't depend on the time of season.

Goes both ways and there's more than one reason to try and trade I'm just trying to drum up a few proposals.

Back