Media let rip at pathetic team

Remove this Banner Ad

Sheeds said:
I think in these times of trouble for both Port and the Crows it is time to reiginte our trading relationship.

We have done some magical deals in the past, Downsborough for Chalmers springs straight to mind. ;)

I would accept any Crows player you would want to trade for Stuart Cochrane. Are there any takers?

Seriously Port are in a much worse position than the Crows, really 4-4 is where you probably expected to be and you still have a lot of home games to come. I would not be jumping the gun yet.
Matthew Smith?

Ok, ok we'll throw in Burton as a sweetener.

haven't read all the threads yet but all i can say was that the sms i received from my sister for the update on the match in the first half was her comment that 'the crows have forfeited the match and brisbane and playing with themselves' (minds out of gutters please!)

all i can say was that I was very surprised then that we only lost by 9 points in the end!

Truck Rutten said:
Matthew Smith?

Ok, ok we'll throw in Burton as a sweetener.

Funny thing is I was thinking that Burton was starting to look like our version of Cochrane. But then I decided that was too harsh. At least Burton looks like he might do something - and occasionally does. Seriously though, what happened to Burton? He was usually good for some sort of positive highlight reel moment - now they all seem to be examples of what not to do ...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back