Gym & Misc Member Profiles - Post yours!

Remove this Banner Ad

Hard to say from the angle, but around 14% i'd say.

12% you should have a bit more of your ribs showing down the side, plus your delt separation should be a bit more "cut".

10% should see most abs unflexed.

yea in hindsight that was pretty silly, I only did that pose because one of my other pics had the same pose.

front relaxed, nfi why the color is different:
w884ud.jpg

Hopefully by the end of my reverse I will be leaner but it is no longer priority #1 anymore, time to add mass, 180cm/68kg do i even lift?

don't worry about bf, put some muscle on boy!

Definitely!

Yeah, I mean how lean do ya wanna be?

Maybe have a beer or two as well. Live a little!

I don't know, the youth of today.

Live a little? Don't know what you mean? I do drink, I even eat ice-cream before I sleep to get my calories in :confused:

Would have started bulking 2 month ago but went on overseas holidays - Couldn't count calories and the "gym" I had access to had no barbells and dumbells only went up to 25kg so I didn't see the point of potentially fulking without gaining much lean body mass - just made sense to me to cut I suppose.

But yeah definitely going to start bulking once my reverse is done.

Edit. Oh and most 18 year old girls only care about abs :D:p

14 for me too with the updated pic, but like others said lack of mass is the main issue.

The suggestion for a slow bulk is a good idea.

Essentially start eating around maintenance calories and increase it by 150-200 calories per week until you're gaining 200-300g per week (around 1kg per month give/take). Ignore the change in weight from the first 2 weeks as you can often have a large jump in water weight from cutting.

Take your waist measurement which is a good indication of body fat for males. For me 1cm is around 1% body fat. So try and keep that pretty static if you want a slow bulk.

If your weight is slowly going up and all your lifts are getting heavier, then that is a sign everything is going right.

What does Naso say something like "stuff cutting, just put on muscle it uses more energy".

I also saw he mention on a bulk get into peanut butter and crackers. Similar to my Bread and Peanut butter philosophy hehe.

I guess we are on the same page.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is that really you, mccuzzy?

I thought you were skinny?

Yeah I thought I remembered you saying you were ridiculously skinny a while ago too cuzzy. Might have been a year or two ago now though.

Some impressive improvement there if it's you.

Weight: 88kg's, 194 pounds.
Height: 183cm, 6ft. (Possibly an inch or two taller now).

I play footy, lifted on and off in 2009 and 2010 but couldn't keep up a membership because i never had any money and then last year i was busy with footy/basketball/studying in year 12. Now on my gap year before uni and lifting 3 x a week as well as footy training.

SAM_0599_Converted.jpg

SAM_0605_Converted.jpg

SAM_0606_Converted.jpg

Height: 181cm
Weight: 102kg
Body type: Somewhere between meso/endo
Qualifications in the industry: none

Supplements: Whey Protein

Diet: Don't really follow a diet just try and eat a lot of protein and meat. I don't care about fat but i try and limit my carb intake.

Goals: Play in the NRL as a winger. Increase speed. Increase fitness levels. Do that through plyos, sprint training and a lot of squats/deadlifts/powercleans for strength.

Sport played: Rugby League
Bodyfat= 14%.
Pics
http://s1160.photobucket.com/albums/q498/BigBroMike1/?action=view&current=traps.jpg
http://s1160.photobucket.com/albums/q498/BigBroMike1/?action=view&current=biceps.jpg
http://s1160.photobucket.com/albums/q498/BigBroMike1/?action=view&current=shirtless.jpg

Massive lad, Mike!

James, you haven't listed any goals - what are you planning on doing with your physique?

Massive lad, Mike!

James, you haven't listed any goals - what are you planning on doing with your physique?

I'm not really 100% sure to be honest, I enjoy lifting and Im just going to slowly bulk continually and put as much weight on the bar as i can. I guess you could say my goals are to just get continually bigger and stronger while also staying fit for footy, (God dam footy is making it hard to bulk). I'm sitting on 90kg's at the moment but my lifts are ridiculously weak :thumbsdown:

I'm not really 100% sure to be honest, I enjoy lifting and Im just going to slowly bulk continually and put as much weight on the bar as i can. I guess you could say my goals are to just get continually bigger and stronger while also staying fit for footy, (God dam footy is making it hard to bulk). I'm sitting on 90kg's at the moment but my lifts are ridiculously weak :thumbsdown:
Yeah bro in footy season you aint gonna progress.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back