Resource Membership

Remove this Banner Ad

My little girl signed up for Auskick 4 weeks ago. This week out of the blue she gets a free 3 game membership from the club. And her mother gets one too. Also free. So there’s 2 new members to add to the tally….
smart by the club, turn their allegiances when they're young and eagles are crap

Anyone else done the membership survey?

The only thing I really knocked them on was the quality V expense of the kids replica jumpers.

I am not sure just how many times I have posted here, but the area in question to be grassed, does NOT, does NOT belong to the club.It is owned by others.
Fremantle FC have no control over that area.
Maybe if it is that annoying, get in touch with the Cockburn City council and ask them who owns the land.Then in return write to them and kindly ask them to provide some greenery such as grass to the bare spots.
Repeat, it does NOt belong to the FFC.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am not sure just how many times I have posted here, but the area in question to be grassed, does NOT, does NOT belong to the club.It is owned by others.
Maybe if it is that annoying, get in touch with the Cockburn City council and ask them who owns the land.Then in return write to them and kindly ask them to provide some greenery such as grass to the bare spots.
all this rain...what about a guerrilla grass seed attack?

Last edited:
Why is this the first time I’m hearing that Freo doesn’t own or control the ungrassy knoll?

;)

Why is this the first time I’m hearing that Freo doesn’t own or control the ungrassy knoll?

;)
So who can grow grass on the ungrassy knoll? I bet it's Nesbit; the Weags bought it to psychologically drain the boys and fans with an unremittingly grim sand dune.

Attachments

• JFK.jpg
    JFK.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 47

Cheap Kayo with a Bulldogs digital only membership. Come on Freo, I'd be all over this.
Finally:

From the CEO: Embracing 2024 together!
Looking ahead to 2024, which will be a significant milestone year for the Club, I'm thrilled to unveil an exciting addition to our membership offerings: Freo on the Go membership, an exclusive Kayo addition for just $250 (which equates to less than $21/ month).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back