Resource Membership

Remove this Banner Ad

Umpire Carey marking the ball was against St Kilda too. Turned what would an uncontested mark for Brad Wira into a ball-up.

Hey, I'm up in Chicago but have family down in Dallas/Austin. Welcome to BF! When Freo play in four straight Grand Finals from 2025-2028, you, me, and 13then7 should get together and watch one. :)

I host a pretty good Grand Final party. Normally 20-30 Americans. They’re starting to love the footy but come back for the food. Meat pies and sausage rolls all round.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I host a pretty good Grand Final party. Normally 20-30 Americans. They’re starting to love the footy but come back for the food. Meat pies and sausage rolls all round.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Too bad you’re a 13 hours drive away! Sounds like a blast. I make homemade meat pies for the GF too. Can’t get 20 people there to try them though. Clearly you make a far superior pie. I may need your recipe.

Thanks Mags. Yeah reading the terms and conditions after my intial post I found this;
This code will be sent within an hour after purchase.

I usually share a Kayo membership with my brother for just the length of the footy season. This deal will work out roughly the same price for a full 12 months.

Anyone taken advantage of this Kayo only membership yet?

Piss poor offering from the club with that one.

Most other clubs offer a mix of either merch or vouchers to the shop with their digital membership, and a lot offer GF ticket access with it. Dockers offer diddly squat.

Our member packs compared with what Eastern States clubs get have been atrocious for years too.

Most other clubs offer a mix of either merch or vouchers to the shop with their digital membership, and a lot offer GF ticket access with it. Dockers offer diddly squat.

Our member packs compared with what Eastern States clubs get have been atrocious for years too.
I’m plus it’s upfront. Other clubs have the monthly option.

OFC we aren't gonna get GF access with it lol

The clubs would make jackshit on these memberships, they're already giving a $170 discount on the yearly Kayo sub

I'd be surprised if the clubs were making more than $20 on these memberships, GWS even upped their price by $20 recently too (reckon they were losing money with the bonuses they gave out)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

OFC we aren't gonna get GF access with it lol
Several other clubs do mate. Lions & GWS for certain do.

At least they're actually offering their fans the chance to use it :$

Yeah Lions and GWS, 2 NRL states

absolutely dreaming if you think a WA team were going to offer that
We offer nothing. Not sure what you're actually attempting to argue here. :shrug:

Do you work at the club or something?

Maybe hit up the membership department and ask the question.
If there’s no stipulation I think they’re giving some a bum steer to keep numbers in check.
Contacted membership department they were vague and played dumb like I was speaking a different language.
He hesitantly said he would email me but only crickets so far

If there’s no stipulation I think they’re giving some a bum steer to keep numbers in check.
Contacted membership department they were vague and played dumb like I was speaking a different language.
He hesitantly said he would email me but only crickets so far
Possibly. I remember getting the email last year saying "this is a reminder to RSVP" when I hadn't received an initial email, and then when I tried to RSVP I was put on a waiting list as the event was booked. Hopefully you get the email soon though.

Possibly. I remember getting the email last year saying "this is a reminder to RSVP" when I hadn't received an initial email, and then when I tried to RSVP I was put on a waiting list as the event was booked. Hopefully you get the email soon though.
I bloody hope so, been a vic member for 9 years since I moved to the state.
Don’t have an opportunity to go to family days, functions in the west.
If we can’t all fit get a bigger room.

I bloody hope so, been a vic member for 9 years since I moved to the state.
Don’t have an opportunity to go to family days, functions in the west.
If we can’t all fit get a bigger room.
Being a perennial away supporter is its own reward though Ron.

Yeah Lions and GWS, 2 NRL states

absolutely dreaming if you think a WA team were going to offer that
Hey the GWS & AFL have to portray they have 30k members and what a success it is to probs meet a KPI.

Despite getting SFA to the actual home games.

Membership numbers boosted by these kayo accounts are deadset inflation and ego-boosting by some clubs and the AFL.

How about a proper breakdown & transparency of the total memberships and what packages everyone is buying when the official number is announced would be a good idea.

Pet memberships are dependent on the pets if its for a puppie dog ill cop it as a member but any other pets its deadset embarrassing.

In response to an email I sent to FFC about their 'half a towel' they said we had been sent a voucher

"some members may not like what is included in their pack for a particular season and therefore we provide the Team Store voucher, where you can purchase an item that may suit your preferences more.

The voucher codes can be located in your MyFreo account/app and can be used instore or online."

Have tried looking for it on my phone and computer - it is well hidden or does not exist?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back