Mid Gippy

Remove this Banner Ad

Dogs had a win over Mirboo 5ths:eek: Get ready for talk about why they will win the flag after their win against a Mirboo team with only one senior premiership player from last year!
durkin you hang s**t on teams that make finals ,you will never be a premiership player let alone play in a final and if the team your playing for makes the finals you wont get a game

See the Boolarra vs Traf game has been moved to Boolarra because of the state of Trafs ground? Surely that's not good this early in the year. It looks bad from the highway but what is the actual problem with it?

See my man Tommy Hutton warmed up with 3 goals on the weekend! Getting used to the different style of play in mid gippy. Should be on 100 in no time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

See the Boolarra vs Traf game has been moved to Boolarra because of the state of Trafs ground? Surely that's not good this early in the year. It looks bad from the highway but what is the actual problem with it?
Read they were to have the grand opening of their big new electronic score board for this game ? Money May have been better spent on maintaining the ground. Guess they can film the game and watch it on the new scoreboard.

looks like the east will be a force this year if they can kick enough goals got few big names.also good to c the boys at mirboo back for round 2

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was there many players that didn't play in the mid gippy interleague side that should have played but didn't either through injury or not selected? The EDFL had a few that didn't play or get selected that would of made an impact. Was a pretty big gap between the 2 leagues bit in saying that we do have 15 teams to choose from. Some very good under 18 players running around for mid gippy.

I've been saying for years that EDFL is a better comp than Mid Gippy. Wasn't always the case. Mid Gippy better in the mid 90s but with the addition of the old West Gippy clubs, and the privatisation of the SEC and subsequent loss of tradesmen/footballers from the area, the tide soon turned.

What were the final scores?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back