Millewa 2010 season

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 2010 season

Geez rocket your full of valuable details, thanks for your elightenment

Think all u guys hear too much shit on the streets and we havent lost any players or coaches we are still on track so u just worry bout ur own respective clubs

Think all u guys hear too much shit on the streets and we havent lost any players or coaches we are still on track so u just worry bout ur own respective clubs
Harro don't talk crap, it is a fact that they resigned over the weekend even if they have been convinced to stay on since. Perhaps your not as much in the loop out there as you thought even though you asked to be an asistant coach:eek:
Also i understand you now have a new President, Jeff Surgey.....

Harro don't talk crap, it is a fact that they resigned over the weekend even if they have been convinced to stay on since. Perhaps your not as much in the loop out there as you thought even though you asked to be an asistant coach:eek:
Also i understand you now have a new President, Jeff Surgey.....

wrong again we do have a new president but u got the wrong bloke i know exactly whats goin on as for me wanting the assistant coach posistion yes i have put my hand up for it

wrong again we do have a new president but u got the wrong bloke i know exactly whats goin on as for me wanting the assistant coach posistion yes i have put my hand up for it

Harro, spoke to one of your asst. coaches and was told surg is the pres. If he isn't then who is? You couldn't be serious about puting your hand up. Your previous history talks for its self. How many clubs in the last 5 years? Let's not mention your love affair with alcohol before and after games!!!!!! I can't stop laughing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D:D:D Jake Harris A/C. Cardy for the flag!!!!

Do you mean there is currently a position available or are you talking about in the pre seasonwhen you asked for it?
Easy Hog lets apply the benefit of the doubt, perhaps fatherhood has changed the man and he has a new persepective on things.... people can change:cool:

Do you mean there is currently a position available or are you talking about in the pre seasonwhen you asked for it?
Easy Hog lets apply the benefit of the doubt, perhaps fatherhood has changed the man and he has a new persepective on things.... people can change:cool:

does anybody own a sniffer dog? direct to Dairtnuk Ave

Fair bit of crap being spoken and a lot of dancing around the truth about whats happening at Cardross.

For a start the coach resigned on the Sunday for unknown reasons but fair to say there was some method in his madness!! :confused:

President and new committee called a meeting on the monday an there was a players revoke of up to 12 players which threatened to derail the club!! Before the meeting the committee agreed that if they could not acheive what they wanted they would all resign!!:cool:

They did pres/sect/tres an 3 committee members!!:thumbsdown:

They wanted to get rid of the people entrenched in the problems at Cardross including players!!:eek: Finger pointers that blame one another for anything that goes wrong like money going missing etc......:thumbsdown:

But they also did not want to lose 12 players which would hav killed the club instantly as hard finding replacements or recruits in March!!:thumbsu:

You will find that Mr.Blitho will be pres again as he narrowly missed out in the first place. :cool:

Whatever the problem is at Cardross it needs to be sorted asap as they are financally in trouble with 2010 season just apon them. And the club rooms are no further advanced than the previous season with the new hot water systems picked up recently as they could not afford pay for them.

For the sake of the league lets hope they can get it sorted sooner rather than later as it may be a six team comp next year...............:eek::thumbsdown:

Fair bit of crap being spoken and a lot of dancing around the truth about whats happening at Cardross.

For a start the coach resigned on the Sunday for unknown reasons but fair to say there was some method in his madness!! :confused:

President and new committee called a meeting on the monday an there was a players revoke of up to 12 players which threatened to derail the club!! Before the meeting the committee agreed that if they could not acheive what they wanted they would all resign!!:cool:

They did pres/sect/tres an 3 committee members!!:thumbsdown:

They wanted to get rid of the people entrenched in the problems at Cardross including players!!:eek: Finger pointers that blame one another for anything that goes wrong like money going missing etc......:thumbsdown:

But they also did not want to lose 12 players which would hav killed the club instantly as hard finding replacements or recruits in March!!:thumbsu:

You will find that Mr.Blitho will be pres again as he narrowly missed out in the first place. :cool:

Whatever the problem is at Cardross it needs to be sorted asap as they are financally in trouble with 2010 season just apon them. And the club rooms are no further advanced than the previous season with the new hot water systems picked up recently as they could not afford pay for them.

For the sake of the league lets hope they can get it sorted sooner rather than later as it may be a six team comp next year...............:eek::thumbsdown:

It is sad to see yet another club in country footy heading this way. There are a lot of good people out at Cardy but unfortunately they never seem to want to pull in the same direction. If Razor is pres then hopefully they get behind him and start working together. Although as previously stated change is often frowned upon at Cardy!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Golly have finally put through some clearances, Pullman, Watson & Bell... bloody handy would be an understatement.

Pretty early to do a prediciton but might as well have a crack... Round 6 or so might be better time

Golly
Daylight
Bambill
The rest could end up in any order depending on injuries but for the sake of the exercise -
Meringur
Werrimull
Euston
Cardross
Nangiloc

Golly have finally put through some clearances, Pullman, Watson & Bell... bloody handy would be an understatement.

Pretty early to do a prediciton but might as well have a crack... Round 6 or so might be better time

Golly
Daylight
Bambill
The rest could end up in any order depending on injuries but for the sake of the exercise -
Meringur
Werrimull
Euston
Cardross
Nangiloc

Understand that you said its a bit early...but interesting that you have nangiloc on the bottom after they were a game outside of finals last season

Understand that you said its a bit early...but interesting that you have nangiloc on the bottom after they were a game outside of finals last season
Someone has to be there and i don't want it being us!!
To be honest that is purely judged on a quiet pre season, i have heard bugger all about them and with the improvements of other teams i'm gonna say them and Euston will be the ones to fall. Got them round 1 though so should find out the accuracy of my prediciton then.

Noticed Sean Smith has put in a clearance back to Robinvale. massive loss if he stays there!!

Lost all there forwards Gray & Reed and maybe grayling. Have gained a few but smaller players and will need more to be as competitive as they were last year.:thumbsu:

My predictions

Golly (Super list and outright favorites!!)
Bambill (Will still take some beating!)
Meringur (Some good inclusions?)
Werrimull (Big improvers??)
Euston (Have lost heaps but will be hard to beat at home)
Nangiloc (Lost key players)
Cardross (Will be there last year if off field does not improve)

Okay, this is doing the rounds on many of the other Regional Boards, why not introduce it here too?

------------------------------------------
Premiers: Golly
Wooden Spooners: Cardross
League Medal: Tim Watson
Biggest Improver from 09: Werrimull
Biggest Slider from 09: Euston
Goal Kicker: Jason Bell (159 goals)
Most expensive team: Bambi$$
Most under-rated player: Jason Bruhn
Most over-rated player: Gary Hammence
Most loyal player in the league: Matt Kelly
Toughest bloke in the league: Sean Ross
Biggest Sook in the league: Mahino Paola

Bam$bill , they just play as a team better than anyone
Gol Gol , close second
Werrimull, something is brewing...not sure what.. but .. my long shot
Meringur, always there abouts, but can take the next step?
Nangiloc, always hard to beat, no matter where they are on the ladder
Euston, will still have some runners that will hurt teams
Cardross, start strong and then fade

Okay, this is doing the rounds on many of the other Regional Boards, why not introduce it here too?

Wooden Spooners:Nangiloc
League Medal: Joseph denaro
Biggest Improver from 09: meringur
Biggest Slider from 09: Nangiloc
Goal Kicker: Kaleb sherwell ( 100 goals)
Most expensive team: Golly
Most under-rated player: Joseph denaro
Most over-rated player: Nathan Yeates
Most loyal player in the league:
Toughest bloke in the league: Shannon Neyland
Biggest Sook in the league: Nathan yeates

Wooden Spooners: Nangiloc
League Medal: Fox
Biggest Improver from 09: Werrimull
Biggest Slider from 09: Nangiloc
Goal Kicker: J Bell (As many as he can be bothered kicking)
Most expensive team: Golly
Most under-rated player: Andrew Ross
Most over-rated player: T Robinson
Most loyal player in the league: Aaron 'Fridge' Robson
Toughest bloke in the league: Josh Kelly if he plays at Cardy this season
Biggest Sook in the league: B. Milsom/ L Crane

Premiers: Meringur or Golly
Wooden Spooners: Nangi
League Medal: Colin Keatch
Biggest Improver from 09: Meringur/Werrimull
Biggest Slider from 09: Euston