Minecraft Minecraft 2 - The second server

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey Mobbenfuhrer do you have a rail network set up on this server? If so do you have the coordinates?
Take a look at post #3 in this thread, the rail station is located underneath that house (I haven't been on for long the last while, so not sure how much has changed) and post #4 has some cool coords you might like.

Take a look at post #3 in this thread, the rail station is located underneath that house (I haven't been on for long the last while, so not sure how much has changed) and post #4 has some cool coords you might like.

Cheers, I setup my place quite a distance away from the coordinates in the post, my place is around the -3000z mark somewhere. Last server Mobben and I dug some massive rail tunnels, usually he dictates the y coordinate for the track.

Cheers, I setup my place quite a distance away from the coordinates in the post, my place is around the -3000z mark somewhere. Last server Mobben and I dug some massive rail tunnels, usually he dictates the y coordinate for the track.
The 1.7 server had awesome rail lines when I got on there - I was pretty surprised at how much was built and mapped out.

The 1.7 server had awesome rail lines when I got on there - I was pretty surprised at how much was built and mapped out.
Not going to go to the same extent here, the 28000 double line from my island to the far northern continent was ridiculous, took Mullarvey and I months to dig and put the rail down!

Looking forward to getting online tonight after work, you gonna be on?

Not going to go to the same extent here, the 28000 double line from my island to the far northern continent was ridiculous, took Mullarvey and I months to dig and put the rail down!

Looking forward to getting online tonight after work, you gonna be on?
Far out that is a lot of effort. It took us a few days to get all 4 directions out to around 2k blocks (I think) then some stations have other lines going out a fair bit too. I'm not too sure how far they are out now though. It was effort just to do that much.

I'll try hop on later tonight, fairly busy lately but if you see me on I'm user thedonisgood.

Snap shot of my small mountain top retreat and the beginning of the first of many bridges!

2014-12-04_214053_zpse3507bac.png

Hey Mobbenfuhrer do you have a rail network set up on this server? If so do you have the coordinates?
Skatey will be decking out the Central station with shops. He has been into Craft the World lately, now TF2 and also we've started playing D&D.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey guys,
I've just joined the server, username SethRobMus. Sometimes will be me, Rob, and sometimes my 7.y.o Seth. I've told him no griefing and he understands, but any troubles, drop me a PM. I've just made a small base & mine not far from spawn to get some gear prior to re-settling later. I've got some slimeballs too if still needed. Feel free to grab something.

Brand new to PC minecraft after playing PS3 vanilla for about a year so apologies if I ask you guys too many Questions...

Cheers
Rob.

Alright cool. I'll be on semi regularly from now on..
It's been a bit of a struggle for me to find time to hop on, but when I do I haven't really seen anyone on. Caught the new guy above our posts on there the other night though.

Mobbenfuhrer you playing much MC these days mate? Or sticking with your spaceship game? :p

Mainly subspace now ... we're in play-offs ... or were ... just got bundled out. But yeah, new server is fun but it doesn't have the 500,000,000,000 hours work that was put into the old server.
Old server is still there. Can update it any time.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back