Mininera and District FL

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
No but there is a reason why they have only one 1 or 2 games in 3 years?
Can you argue against that?
Facts are facts, they have only won a couple of games cant argue with that, the reasons why would probably be the same that saw Moyston/Willaura win the same amount of games over a much longer period ( In a weaker league), Just a quick question if the Eagles players are no good, How come teams like Moyston continue to try and lure their players as assistant coaches?. If they are no good leave their players alone.

they are some of the stupidist comments ever span... must have felt good 2 leave a club that has been playing in finals and grand finals and going 2 a club which hadnt even played finals until this year... and that club is a lot more use to losing... great argument

yeah yeah...i would have to agree there mate lol... and i care why??:D

im not the best at writing post's

Well im not sure how you can say that these blokes struggled in the LPFL and doing well in the MDFL?
Pieters hasnt got a kick in the MDFL in 2 years.
Smith played a few good games but against the good sides went missing.
Corbo played interleague in the LPFL and hasnt se the world on fire in the MDFL.
Keilor is a good bloke and has played some good footy everywhere?

half the eagles team arent senior players!!
corbo played interleague.......when in was compulsory for each team to have representetive... pieters has been in moystons best a few times the last couple of yea's. so was corbo. they struggled in L/P. pieters was a dew kicker. smith never has set the world on fire at any club. Yet he was kicking 4 and 5 goals this year for moyston!!!! Terry is the only one to still go good. Also ruckman....harrop. Played reserves against the better sides and played seniors againts the weaker side in L/P. yet he was a starting ruckman on moystons side!!!!!! Very average side if they are better players. except TK, cos he still goes good

corbo played interleague.......when in was compulsory for each team to have representetive... pieters has been in moystons best a few times the last couple of yea's. so was corbo. they struggled in L/P. pieters was a dew kicker. smith never has set the world on fire at any club. Yet he was kicking 4 and 5 goals this year for moyston!!!! Terry is the only one to still go good. Also ruckman....harrop. Played reserves against the better sides and played seniors againts the weaker side in L/P. yet he was a starting ruckman on moystons side!!!!!! Very average side if they are better players. except TK, cos he still goes good

What you dont understand tho mate is that there would be Moyston players that have never played in the LPFL that would be woalk up starts in the eagles senior line up! All those players on their day would play seniors at the eagles. I have no doubt in my mind! Maybe you just see them on off days. by the way im not associated with moyston, just sticking up for the league. In relation to earlier posts, Tatyoon would be top three in LPFL with no question! Simple as that

What you dont understand tho mate is that there would be Moyston players that have never played in the LPFL that would be woalk up starts in the eagles senior line up! All those players on their day would play seniors at the eagles. I have no doubt in my mind! Maybe you just see them on off days. by the way im not associated with moyston, just sticking up for the league. In relation to earlier posts, Tatyoon would be top three in LPFL with no question! Simple as that

mmm...first of all buddy, are u in the right league?...taty doesn't play in the LPFL haha...simple as that!!:thumbsu: haha

Mate you're dreamin! Walk up starts! The only one at Moyston worth a dime is VanderWaal on pure guts and toughness. The guys who left the Eagles couldn't be shagged doing the hard yards to resurrect the club. Money talks, that's just the way it is.

Mate you're dreamin! Walk up starts! The only one at Moyston worth a dime is VanderWaal on pure guts and toughness. The guys who left the Eagles couldn't be shagged doing the hard yards to resurrect the club. Money talks, that's just the way it is.

yeah... not sure i can agree with all that.. but yea...

Nope the top three sides in our league are 10 goals better than than 4 or 5 and navarre smashed them in a practice match at the start of the year and navarre went on to finish fourth in our league. so i would say taty would finish no better than 4th

Nope the top three sides in our league are 10 goals better than than 4 or 5 and navarre smashed them in a practice match at the start of the year and navarre went on to finish fourth in our league. so i would say taty would finish no better than 4th

anyone who uses practice match form as a guide is kidding themselves.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So what are you using as a guide then? Next you'll be saying Taty would be top 3 in Wimmera!

Have a look before you shoot off big mouth.

I am not arguing about which comp is stronger......my comment was that using practice matches is a poor guide. I know for a fact Taty had half their side missing from that game. No one is full strength in practice matches, let alone in peak condition.

So comparing whose better from that argument is flawed for many reasons.

It is the first time I have posted re this argument and last.

I don't give a s**t which league is stronger, but you experts seem to have all the answers.

I am not sure who cares, as long as we are all enjoying our local footy.
I love the MDFL as I can watch my local mates play, and enjoy a day out.
I would suggest other country league ppl would like doing the same.
Obviously if the players were any good at all they wouldnt be playing at any of these leagues. I think some ppl miss the whole point.

Obviously if the players were any good at all they wouldnt be playing at any of these leagues. I think some ppl miss the whole point.

Well said buddy..

Navarre had two players who ended up playing for the roosters who fronted in the practice match as well if im not mistaken! Taty were missing there best five i would say, amongst others. So it cant be used as a guideline. Im not disagreeing that LPFL is better than mininera, most leagues probably are. However Tatyoon WOULD be very competitive against all sides (including the top three) in the LPFL. I have no doubt.

Couldn't agree more... well said mate:thumbsu:

well said mate if your enjoying your footy and playing with your mates wat more can ya ask for

Navarre had two players who ended up playing for the roosters who fronted in the practice match as well if im not mistaken! Taty were missing there best five i would say, amongst others. So it cant be used as a guideline. Im not disagreeing that LPFL is better than mininera, most leagues probably are. However Tatyoon WOULD be very competitive against all sides (including the top three) in the LPFL. I have no doubt.

thats your opinion mate and your entitled to it, so i guess we will never no how good the will be in the lpfl until they join it, which would be highly unlikely with the success they are havin in the minera league.

Any knew topic has anyone heard how bolac are going recruiting wise, heard they were getting a few players back that played in their premiership sides a few years back. Any truth to this

any news on whether fisher is playing/training rebels this year?
heard two young boys from the demons got an invitation to train.
clint dudman would be the obvious one, but not sure on the other.
:thumbsu:

could the other be either michael may as he drew in the league b&f
or luke riggle was in the best for the ressies most weeks and is only yr 11

Tatyoon will have its work cut out in 2009 with Glenthompson-Dunkeld and Penshurst recruiting heavily in the off-season.
Grant Ewing is arguably the best player the Western Border league has seen in the past 10 years and has returned home to Penshurst.
Justin Eales, a Hampden b and f winner is only 24 and he will be Ewing's asst.
The Eagles should be thereabouts this season again, so look out Tatyoon, four in a row will be a tough task!! :p

Tatyoon will have its work cut out in 2009 with Glenthompson-Dunkeld and Penshurst recruiting heavily in the off-season.
Grant Ewing is arguably the best player the Western Border league has seen in the past 10 years and has returned home to Penshurst.
Justin Eales, a Hampden b and f winner is only 24 and he will be Ewing's asst.
The Eagles should be thereabouts this season again, so look out Tatyoon, four in a row will be a tough task!! :p

yeah true four in row will be tough but thats what everyone said this year about three in a row so anything is possible

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back