Society & Culture Miranda Kerr

Remove this Banner Ad

Snapchat CEO Evan Spiegel 'mortified' by leaked frat emails
May 18, 2014 LA Times

Bet Evan Spiegel wishes these emails would disappear.

The Snapchat co-founder and chief executive found himself in the middle of a PR nightmare Wednesday when Valleywag, a Gawker blog, published Spiegel's fraternity emails from his days as a Stanford University student.

In the emails -- most of which we can't quote from due to sexually graphic content and obscene language -- Spiegel wrote about making 300 Jell-O shots to get sorority girls drunk, urinating on one conquest and shopping for cocaine and marijuana.

"PiPhis are more frigid than previously anticipated," he wrote in an email dated Sept. 25, 2009. He mused that if he got more drunk, the sorority sisters "will stop huddling in corners."

http://www.latimes.com/business/technology/la-fi-tn-snapchat-evan-spiegel-20140528-story.html

He sounds charming, maybe he is more mature now

Snapchat CEO Evan Spiegel 'mortified' by leaked frat emails
May 18, 2014 LA Times

Bet Evan Spiegel wishes these emails would disappear.

The Snapchat co-founder and chief executive found himself in the middle of a PR nightmare Wednesday when Valleywag, a Gawker blog, published Spiegel's fraternity emails from his days as a Stanford University student.

In the emails -- most of which we can't quote from due to sexually graphic content and obscene language -- Spiegel wrote about making 300 Jell-O shots to get sorority girls drunk, urinating on one conquest and shopping for cocaine and marijuana.

"PiPhis are more frigid than previously anticipated," he wrote in an email dated Sept. 25, 2009. He mused that if he got more drunk, the sorority sisters "will stop huddling in corners."

http://www.latimes.com/business/technology/la-fi-tn-snapchat-evan-spiegel-20140528-story.html

He sounds charming, maybe he is more mature now
I bet you were also shocked when those papers leaked about billionaires not paying taxes!

Rich, entitled little prick carrying on like most pillock frat bros? You know a majority of politicians, bankers, and plenty of actors et al all went to these fraternities and went through their hugely homoerotic hazing rituals and carried on with this sort of s**t. Who cares? Plenty of people on our TV still carry on like a bunch of 17-year old blokes on the piss.

Miranda Kerr is just a s**t person. Even her parents regret the person she is now. I'll never forget one documentary where they were saying they were proud of her success, what she did, but they wished she was still living in the country and was never discovered. There was some comment that was so harsh and regretful that I was surprised a parent would say it. She's always been a shocking interview – 'do you know you're stunning?' is always answered with a "we're all beautiful in a special way, buy Kora organics!!!" The fact she'd stoop as low as rooting old nine chins should have ruined her image. She's also hugely neglectful of Australia I reckon, doesn't really rep the place as well as you'd hope a hugely high profile person would.

I bet you were also shocked when those papers leaked about billionaires not paying taxes!

Rich, entitled little prick carrying on like most pillock frat bros? You know a majority of politicians, bankers, and plenty of actors et al all went to these fraternities and went through their hugely homoerotic hazing rituals and carried on with this sort of s**t. Who cares? Plenty of people on our TV still carry on like a bunch of 17-year old blokes on the piss.

Miranda Kerr is just a s**t person. Even her parents regret the person she is now. I'll never forget one documentary where they were saying they were proud of her success, what she did, but they wished she was still living in the country and was never discovered. There was some comment that was so harsh and regretful that I was surprised a parent would say it. She's always been a shocking interview – 'do you know you're stunning?' is always answered with a "we're all beautiful in a special way, buy Kora organics!!!" The fact she'd stoop as low as rooting old nine chins should have ruined her image. She's also hugely neglectful of Australia I reckon, doesn't really rep the place as well as you'd hope a hugely high profile person would.

Shocked? Lol um no. All I did was post an old article about this Snapchat guy and a sarcastic remark . I never considered him a saint though for some reason I thought he was much older.

Anyway, you are right about Miranda and she's the worst person to interview, there's no substance there. She just loves to play on her looks. Plus didn't she cheat on Orlando with Justin beiber

Nah she's not ****in this one up.
Got her genetically blessed child from another beautiful human , that's out the way so now she can concentrate on the nest-egg.

Still my fave but she goes from a 10 to a 7 as soon as she cuts her hair short.
How bout some pics so I can give her a 7.........inches?

Last edited:
Am disappointed Barry_Badrinath has run a 'Silo Johnson' gag!

As for Miranda all power to her, you get one crack at life enjoy it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back