FTA-TV Modern Family

Remove this Banner Ad

Channel 7 finally showing new eps from 9.30 tonight

They've been showing them for a while, just seemed to have a 2 to 3 week break

The last batch have been ok, but i absolutely lost it at the end of the episode titled "Legacy" Was so well done and was identical to a situation i dealt with last year

I bawled for a good 15 mins afterwards. Looking forward to watching last night's eps with the wife

They've been showing them for a while, just seemed to have a 2 to 3 week break

The last batch have been ok, but i absolutely lost it at the end of the episode titled "Legacy" Was so well done and was identical to a situation i dealt with last year

I bawled for a good 15 mins afterwards. Looking forward to watching last night's eps with the wife
WTF

* foxtel and their mickey mouse " series link " s**t

I had mine on series link, but i did set the series link in season 11.....I was lucky to see it on and taped it from there
Happens far too often for something i'm forking close to 100 bucks a month for

The ending seemed to come quite abruptly. I didn't realise we weren't getting a full 22 episode series, and nothing about the trajectory of the series suggested it. Did the show get cut short?

I thought it was a satisfying ending without it being particularly memorable or overwhelming.

It was one of the great sitcoms through the first 6 or 7 seasons. While it was nowhere near that good in recent seasons, I'm sad that it's over.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back