FTA-TV Modern Family

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 9, 2006
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Jacksonville Jaguars, Aston Villa
This is seriously one of the best comedies to come out of the states in the last few years.

Love every aspect of the show, the characters are great and it is so well written and all the "dad's" steal the show.

Great to see Ed O'Neill doing what he does best. :thumbsu:

So far I've only seen the pilot, but it was hilarious and a great setup into what looks like a great show.

Easily the best of the new shows. Pretty much everyone is perfectly cast, and it has some of the most hilarious content of any comedy show airing this 'season'.

This show needs a tad more publicity.

Probably the best new comedy coming out of the USA. The fat gay dude is awesome. It is more of a rolling situation comedy, not a LOLz at a punch line traditional style.

Just caught up with this show and have been very impressed, one of the best American sitcoms I've seen for a while.

I lol pretty much every time Phil is on screen. His character is brilliant.

Edward Norton as the bass player from Spandeu Ballet was pretty damn funny too.

Just caught up with this show and have been very impressed, one of the best American sitcoms I've seen for a while.

I lol pretty much every time Phil is on screen. His character is brilliant.

Edward Norton as the bass player from Spandeu Ballet was pretty damn funny too.

Yeah Phil is definitely my favourite character. Absolutely hilarious guy. The other Dad's are brilliant too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is the best comedy since Arrested Development.

This.

What a brilliant show this is... hard to believe Ten are sitting on a show of this quality and not showing it.

Cameron my favourite character, closely followed by Phil.

Loved Cameron as 'Fizbo' the arse kicking clown :D

Scorpion!!

modernfamily-fizbo_1259583609.jpg

Also... Julie Bowen FTW!

Julie-Bowen-Nude-1.jpg

By far the best show on TV right now. Comedy style reminds me alot of Arrested Development. I'm extremely happy it has been renewed for a second season, and if it keeps up this quality I will keep watching and re-watching. Favorite moment so far has proabably been 'the song':

[YOUTUBE]v/CzKtgPXS7PE[/YOUTUBE]

'Is it that weird looking lady from England'... :D :D

Pretty disappointing first ep back, by its high standards. Hopefully back on track next week.

Also, the comparisons with AD are apt to an extent, but the producers of this show were smart by ensuring that every ep has a couple of brief saccharine moments that will engage the unwashed masses without alienating the core audience.

:eek: I am amazed that I had never even heard of this show before! But from what I've seen it's definitely a winner :thumbsu:

Saw the first episode recently and thought it was superb.

It's great to see Ed O'Neill back in the spotlight, he's brilliant in this.
Julie Bowen is always a must see and oh, then there's Sofia Vergara.

After the first episode i'm loving the Phil character, although i do get a bit of a 'Michael Scott' vibe from him.

It's up there with Community as my favourite new American comedy of the season.

Anyone seen a definite date for it's debut on Ten?

They've been running hilarious little sneak peeks from the pilot for a few weeks now but haven't at any stage told us when it's actually going to premiere.

Bondi Rescue finishes on Tuesday week [8pm] so I wonder if Modern Family will replace it.Slot it inbetween the fat chefs and NCIS and it should get a good audience.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back