Movie Mortal Kombat 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 20, 2010
The Netherrealm
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
FC Bayern, Chelsea FC, Raiders

"Warner Bros. and New Line are creating a sequel to the Mortal Kombat film with Moon Knight writer Jeremy Slater onboard, Deadline has reported. It will follow up the original R-rated film that did decent box office numbers ($83 million world wide) considering the pandemic, and was HBO Max's most successful film to date when it launched last April."

Which characters are you hoping to see in the sequel?

"Warner Bros. and New Line are creating a sequel to the Mortal Kombat film with Moon Knight writer Jeremy Slater onboard, Deadline has reported. It will follow up the original R-rated film that did decent box office numbers ($83 million world wide) considering the pandemic, and was HBO Max's most successful film to date when it launched last April."

Which characters are you hoping to see in the sequel?
Im just hoping there’s a tournament for the moment.

• Banned
I expect we'll get Johnny Cage in the sequel.
100%. Who do you want to play him? Ryan Reynolds would be my first choice but I think he's too big a star and would turn it down.

Plus in the first movie they generally cast actors who are martial artists.

100%. Who do you want to play him? Ryan Reynolds would be my first choice but I think he's too big a star and would turn it down.

Plus in the first movie they generally cast actors who are martial artists.

Gonna go left field here and say I'd love AEW wrestler MJF to play Johnny.

Has that arrogant cocky persona absolutely nailed on and is an awesome s**t talker.

Think he'd bring the personality and looks to suit Cage.

mjf-on-wwe-and-jerry-lynn.jpg

Noob Saibot is almost a certainty. Would like to see Ermac, Baraka, Nightwolf and maybe even Erron Black. Introduce Stryker briefly only for him to face a horrifically violent death. Tease Quan Chi/Shinnok for the third film at the end.

Hell yeah.

Resurrect back Kano and Reptile (in ninja form).

The biggest mistake they made in the first film was making the unbeatable champion Goro go out like a little bitch. Sheeva to get revenge and curb stomp Cole (change their back story and make them related or close friends)

Gonna go left field here and say I'd love AEW wrestler MJF to play Johnny.

Has that arrogant cocky persona absolutely nailed on and is an awesome sh*t talker.

Think he'd bring the personality and looks to suit Cage.

View attachment 1320860
He’s not pretty enough

Noob Saibot is almost a certainty. Would like to see Ermac, Baraka, Nightwolf and maybe even Erron Black. Introduce Stryker briefly only for him to face a horrifically violent death. Tease Quan Chi/Shinnok for the third film at the end.

Hell yeah.

The biggest mistake they made in the first film was making the unbeatable champion Goro go out like a little b*tch. Sheeva to get revenge and curb stomp Cole (change their back story and make them related or close friends)
I think Quan Chi will be in #2, resurrecting Kano and Kabal, they've already shown the amulet of Shinnok with Kano trying to steal it from Raiden, so chance its expanded apon in the sequel.
From memory, isn't Noob a Sub zero clone, or something like that? So maybe that revolves around sub zero's resurrection (actors already confirmed for sequels)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hell yeah.

The biggest mistake they made in the first film was making the unbeatable champion Goro go out like a little b*tch. Sheeva to get revenge and curb stomp Cole (change their back story and make them related or close friends)
Yeah they definitely did Goro dirty, what a waste lol

First one was pretty terrible in all honestly so not really expecting anything better for 2 but.. Kitana, Shao Kahn, Baraka. D'Vorah might be cool for a more recent character. Oh and Raiden and Shang Tsung getting an actual fight or 2 would be appreciated.

Yeah they definitely did Goro dirty, what a waste lol

First one was pretty terrible in all honestly so not really expecting anything better for 2 but.. Kitana, Shao Kahn, Baraka. D'Vorah might be cool for a more recent character. Oh and Raiden and Shang Tsung getting an actual fight or 2 would be appreciated.

I thought the movie started off great was really digging all the scorpion stuff but then the movie lost it’s way only thing that kept me interested after that was Kano he was the best

So Mortal Kombat: Annihilation?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back