Streaming The Test - Season 2 - Prime Amazon

Streaming Television

Remove this Banner Ad

Was ok, not as good as season 1.

Marnus and smith are always good fodder, Boland episode was always going to be fun. Pakistan episode probably the best and most interesting.

On CPH2005 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Ended up having a Tea break after Ep 2 so to speak and then accidentally found the Tennis one on Netflix 😂

I love these behind the scenes sports docs

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm so torn on the JL thing.

On the one hand, he does come across as a complete and utter knob. On the other hand, I don't think it's right that the players essentially revolted against him to have him removed.

happens in all sport - how often do you hear 'he lost the players' when an AFL coach gets the ass?

I loved the bit where Ussie’s wisely counselling Green on batting in Sri Lanka - was something like “20s and 30s are huge here”

What a year coming up for this team. Can they win series in India and England? I don’t think we’ll win in India but it’s definitely our best hope in a long time. England I’m very confident. Our batting lineup is awesome and bowling is strong. Only nervous about Warner over there vs the ageless Broad.

Anyways…wrong forum for this talk😅

Am debating whether to watch this or not. I have an allergic reaction to Warner. Listening to him gives me the. heeby jeebies, cold sweats and I break into hives. If the dreaded Candace appears and I don’t fast forward in time I will have to cough up for a new telly.

The Pakistan episode I will watch. I really enjoyed the Series despite the roads they played on. A highlight was the obvious delight the big crowds had in having Test Cricket back on home soil.

Am debating whether to watch this or not. I have an allergic reaction to Warner. Listening to him gives me the. heeby jeebies, cold sweats and I break into hives. If the dreaded Candace appears and I don’t fast forward in time I will have to cough up for a new telly.

The Pakistan episode I will watch. I really enjoyed the Series despite the roads they played on. A highlight was the obvious delight the big crowds had in having Test Cricket back on home soil.

Warners appear

I loved this. Just wish there were more episodes.

• Smith. Interesting character. Definitely wish they explored him a little more. And more Smith + Marnus and the reactions from the rest of the players would have been nice. As somebody who played cricket for 23 years, I definitely know a few Smith and Marnus' and they're not everybodys cuppa tea.
  • Khawaja gets a huge amount of screen time and he has had an interesting last few years.
  • Cummins. Love the guy and love what he's doing but he just isn't a riveting dude to watch. Great captain though.
  • Boland. Amazing story. Chilled dude. Cummins category though, not very riveting on screen presence.
  • Needed more Mitch Marsh. Dude's hilarious.
  • Green is going to be a star but isn't a very captivating personality
  • Throw me in the camp and I'm probably on my own but wouldn't have minded a little more Davey Warner.
  • Head and Carey are best mates wouldn't have minded exploring that a little more. Head is a genuine star and needed more screen time.

I loved this. Just wish there were more episodes.

• Smith. Interesting character. Definitely wish they explored him a little more. And more Smith + Marnus and the reactions from the rest of the players would have been nice. As somebody who played cricket for 23 years, I definitely know a few Smith and Marnus' and they're not everybodys cuppa tea.
  • Khawaja gets a huge amount of screen time and he has had an interesting last few years.
  • Cummins. Love the guy and love what he's doing but he just isn't a riveting dude to watch. Great captain though.
  • Boland. Amazing story. Chilled dude. Cummins category though, not very riveting on screen presence.
  • Needed more Mitch Marsh. Dude's hilarious.
  • Green is going to be a star but isn't a very captivating personality
  • Throw me in the camp and I'm probably on my own but wouldn't have minded a little more Davey Warner.
  • Head and Carey are best mates wouldn't have minded exploring that a little more. Head is a genuine star and needed more screen time.
Is it only going to be the 4 eps or is there more to come?

As for the Mitch Marsh point, I actually thought they gave him more than probably deserved considering he wasn't actually playing.

We finished this the other night, and I didn't mind it. I thought it glossed over the Justin Langer rift with the players a bit, and it would have been good if they had got JL's side of the story. Smudge is such a weird bloke (and Marnus), and that's what makes him a great batsman. Seeing how guys cracked the shits in the dressing room when they got out was good. I always suspected that happened, but it was good to see they're human. I never knew about the Sri Lankan tour dramas, which was interesting. It was an interesting series but a bit of a puff piece too.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back