MOST DANGEROUS 2's PLAYER IN B&DFL

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cellar Dweller, from what i can tell you were planning on attending the game at Longwood, who do you think were the best players in the twos (If you were there in time to see it), what did you think of your day at Longwood stadium? Also i think it is a well known fact that your not a fan of the skill level at BDFL level footy so if your so sure that BDFL footy is such poor quality why dont you put your pride where your mouth is and pull the boots on??
Hmm I didnt know it was ask cellar dweller as many questions as you can week.

In reply Rocket2007, I didnt catch the second(wasnt high on my priority list). Intended to catch up with Veggie Man at at bar but found it to be unpleasant there as too many clowns standing around a fire drum so close to the bar:thumbsdown:. Thought I may have been wrong about Broady Doon and maybe they are not as good as everyone thought. But got a little excited too early and found that Longwood are quite a bit off the mark. Left before the game finished. Dont think Ill be back!
Make the top two Rocket2007 and I might have another look finals time!

Hmm I didnt know it was ask cellar dweller as many questions as you can week.

In reply Rocket2007, I didnt catch the second(wasnt high on my priority list). Intended to catch up with Veggie Man at at bar but found it to be unpleasant there as too many clowns standing around a fire drum so close to the bar:thumbsdown:. Thought I may have been wrong about Broady Doon and maybe they are not as good as everyone thought. But got a little excited too early and found that Longwood are quite a bit off the mark. Left before the game finished. Dont think Ill be back!
Make the top two Rocket2007 and I might have another look finals time!

Will do mate. I know what you mean about the fire drum i dont see how its such a big spectacle!! But i can assure you that you will be back watching the Leggers in the GF!

:)Hey rocket i Think G-bat and Tatong will be the ones to beat:):thumbsu:
G'Bat will not be a threat, however Tatong will be. I think the biggest threat will be Doon in the ones and twos. Tatong are poor in the wet, Longwood could easily have walked over the top of them a fortnight ago, but just didnt run the game out. Doon are awesome, i dont know how the hell Tatong managed to beat them! Longwood need their top guys to fire all at once if they are to have a chance.:cool:

G'Bat will not be a threat, however Tatong will be. I think the biggest threat will be Doon in the ones and twos. Tatong are poor in the wet, Longwood could easily have walked over the top of them a fortnight ago, but just didnt run the game out. Doon are awesome, i dont know how the hell Tatong managed to beat them! Longwood need their top guys to fire all at once if they are to have a chance.:cool:

Bonnie-doon will destroy every1 in seniors wanna know hom pies won in the 2nds they had 17 seniors playing thats y Tatong 2nds have a great backline but i reckon doon ill beat em next time round

Bonnie-doon will destroy every1 in seniors wanna know hom pies won in the 2nds they had 17 seniors playing thats y Tatong 2nds have a great backline but i reckon doon ill beat em next time round
Tatong seem to be stacking their twos every bloody week, i guess they have to have some success in their centanary season!:thumbsu:

I Just been haveing a look on the website at their team list they dont have that many seniors playin a lot of first year players out there
Obvously they are stacking their reserves!
In five games there has been thiry double ups. Also in three of these games they have not named a full senior side. On one occasion they only named fifteen senior players. It would be fair to say that from now on less players will double up so they dont play too many games in the seniors for finals. Seniors will get pumped by more and more as the year goes on. Wouldnt be surprised if they play short in the seniors just to have a chance in the reserves come finals.
Good work Tatong your a champion club!:thumbsdown:

I think Tatong have serious # 2 players to waitch, Dawson is doing ok but also watch for Lindsay Webb, New Player Brett Turner and Dave Kirby holds the back line together and is under rated for his leadership skills.

CD your take more piss out of the BDFL than anyone else. Look at the results Tatong have now beaten everyside in the 2's admittedly having a "stacked" side against Bonnie Doon but look at the whole day do you think the seniors wanted to play 2 games ffs get over yourself. Tatong provided a game for both Bonnie Doon teams and most weeks have more players play from the 2's in the seniors than anyother club not the other way around. If yur going to critisise this league have the balls to watch the games than just read the news paper results.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

CD your take more piss out of the BDFL than anyone else. Look at the results Tatong have now beaten everyside in the 2's admittedly having a "stacked" side against Bonnie Doon but look at the whole day do you think the seniors wanted to play 2 games ffs get over yourself. Tatong provided a game for both Bonnie Doon teams and most weeks have more players play from the 2's in the seniors than anyother club not the other way around. If yur going to critisise this league have the balls to watch the games than just read the news paper results.
Your spelling is worse than mine!!
You may need a reality check bud. Do you really think there are players that play reserves in the B&D that would be worth watching?? I wouldnt be prepared to pay the $8 it costs to get in the gate let alone the cost to get to the ground (even if I could walk there) to watch some unfit lazy bloke in the B&D twos.

Your spelling is worse than mine!!
You may need a reality check bud. Do you really think there are players that play reserves in the B&D that would be worth watching?? I wouldnt be prepared to pay the $8 it costs to get in the gate let alone the cost to get to the ground (even if I could walk there) to watch some unfit lazy bloke in the B&D twos.
from wat ive been told cellar you were one of those unfit lazy blokes that played 2s and that you wouldnt be able to walk to your front gate let alone any of the grounds.

This is the funniest thing i have seen for some time. B+D 2's? There isn't any dangerous players in the one's let alone the 2's!

The only way a B+D 2's player could be dangerous is if the bar runs out of grog after the "game."

This is the funniest thing i have seen for some time. B+D 2's? There isn't any dangerous players in the one's let alone the 2's!

The only way a B+D 2's player could be dangerous is if the bar runs out of grog after the "game."
again refere to the comment from the seniors

Mate when i read the title of this thread i actually laughed for about 30 - 35 minutes straight.

and then i read the posts and discovered to my amazement that it was serious and i kinda felt sorry for you chaps.

So when ever your finished playing little leauge, get into a real leauge and make a conserted effort to not embarras the game.:thumbsu:

Mate when i read the title of this thread i actually laughed for about 30 - 35 minutes straight.

and then i read the posts and discovered to my amazement that it was serious and i kinda felt sorry for you chaps.

So when ever your finished playing little leauge, get into a real leauge and make a conserted effort to not embarras the game.:thumbsu:
y dont u piss off back to ya orignial thread and stop annoying other league threads:mad:

So your saying Kyabram DL is a real league? It like the BDFL is a minor league and minor leagues everwhere have reserves sides made of players who may be overweight and may be lacking great talent, but these blokes could'nt give a f--- because they play cause they love it. Is it correct that sos stands for sucks own sav? Also heard that you are known for your lack of courage on the footy ground, can anyone confirm this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back