MOST DANGEROUS 2's PLAYER IN B&DFL

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
sostheboss = Warren Ross i presume. VT's resident shadow sweeper.

Shadow Sweeper?

And by the way sossthetoss does not represent the Violet Town Football Club, And in fact if he does make any more derogaratory comments on any thread on Big Footy, he will have Warren Ross to answer to.

Shadow Sweeper?

And by the way sossthetoss does not represent the Violet Town Football Club, And in fact if he does make any more derogaratory comments on any thread on Big Footy, he will have Warren Ross to answer to.

haha... was a presumption... my bad for the shadow sweeper comment.

seems toss was representing vt by using the flag as an avatar before he removed it.

It's going back a bit now but I remember Peter Ward coaching Swanny 2's and also playing 2s. He was definately not a reserves player at that stage and did dominate games.

He then turned up playing in Deniliquin a while later and was a very effective senior player up there.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Why do people think the difference between BDFL footy and the KDFL, PDFL, OKFL is as such big a step?

3 of our 10 better players played BDFL last year. Scott Paulke, Brian Morris & Darren Morrison.

Good point iwant. People in here have a short memory of the BDFL beating the Tallangatta league in their last Rep match!!! The BDFL have players transfering in and out of the other local leagues regularly. If more people kept an open mind regarding this league especially some of the knockers in this blog area perhaps we could come up with a workable alternative, Alas the powers that be seem hell bent for leather to capitulate to the knockers. Thats a shame.

32 from g-bat should poll well but hes a totaly spaz cant kik or mark but is all ways there

Thank Cripes this abysmal diatribe finished last year before the krappe of 2009.

Please close the envelope.

If you don't know what krappe is then Googgle and translate from Dutch!

The pointed orange one with green hair at the other end now disappears into cyberspace .. thank Cripes!!

John Carrot

Who do you play for mate? If you didnt see the Longwood game on the weekend, i will tell you the results. We lost by a goal, for three quaters we had 14 players to their 18, in the last quater we lost an extra man to make it 13 to 18. I think to only go down by a goal when your up against it like that is a good effort.
As for you slightly left of field comment, why dont you shut your mouth!

Well imagine how well youd go if half of those 14 guys, didnt drink 15 beers every night!

Who do you play for mate? If you didnt see the Longwood game on the weekend, i will tell you the results. We lost by a goal, for three quaters we had 14 players to their 18, in the last quater we lost an extra man to make it 13 to 18. I think to only go down by a goal when your up against it like that is a good effort.
As for you slightly left of field comment, why dont you shut your mouth!

Mate you were a disgrace yesterday i hear you were one of the clubs that complained about tatong you done the dirty on them and could only field 14 players in a finals game what a disgrace

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back