Most exciting players in the APS.

Remove this Banner Ad

Ryan Craig from Xavier College would have to be one of the most exciting players with his attack on the ball, amazing athleticism and silky skills. Although approx 4 foot tall he has athleticism like no others, which accounts for him being a marking target and often used as the 3rd man up. Ryan Craig knows where the goals are and kicks miraculous goals on the odd occasion, but is renowned for getting the crowd involved in the game

Nicolopoulos. Absolutely freakish skills, pace and leap, loves to take a hanger and took mark of the year against Xavier last year (over Craig, sorry mate). Loves to kick a goal, and was leading goal scorer in TAC after the first few games for Chargers. Not bad considering he's a 180cm midfielder. Obviously very hard to match up on.

Chance for draft this year, injury makes it harder but he's definately still up there.

Jarryd Cachia... machine.
Ben Sullivans tackles bring the house down, he eats people.

Running tall aboriginal player from NT U/18's Pana Karageourgiou has had an exciting start to the season for Skevs

Jarryd Cachia... machine.
Ben Sullivans tackles bring the house down, he eats people.

Running tall aboriginal player from NT U/18's Pana Karageourgiou has had an exciting start to the season for Skevs

niether cachia or karageorgiou had an influence on the game against haileybury. Both were disappointing.

This guy is in year 10 but Finian Houlihan-Brown for skevs in absolute gun, freakish kicking skills and overhead marking combined with exellent strength, fitness and speed...how is he not getting a game in the firsts? He is the best talent i have ever seen play school football. Move over Liberatore and Wallis Houlihan-Brown is clearly the best year 10 player at St. Kevins

MOUNTJOY.....are you being serious? he is a total hack. played 2nd's last year and just started biffs. maybe thats why they call him mad dog. he reckons he is awesome as well. last one onto the ground out of the rooms and last one the coach plays...come on mate.
gus lappin from mgs is pretty exciting...stays on the down low but can turn it on when it counts. patrick hennan can do the same...just voted MVP for NT U/ 18 as well. both guns.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i think nick von bibra is definitely the most exciting player with his freakish skills and his uncanny ability to beat up anybody on the field
by far most exciting player in the aps maybe even the world

This guy is in year 10 but Finian Houlihan-Brown for skevs in absolute gun, freakish kicking skills and overhead marking combined with exellent strength, fitness and speed...how is he not getting a game in the firsts? He is the best talent i have ever seen play school football. Move over Liberatore and Wallis Houlihan-Brown is clearly the best year 10 player at St. Kevins
yeh i agree wizardcupfinalblues but another freak in yr10 at skevs is josh cuckurins his about 198 cms and most agile ruckman in the country i reckon i think bulldogs and kangeroo scouts have already been looking at him and i should also mention andthony dibart freak FP

yeh i agree wizardcupfinalblues but another freak in yr10 at skevs is josh cuckurins his about 198 cms and most agile ruckman in the country i reckon i think bulldogs and kangeroo scouts have already been looking at him and i should also mention andthony dibart freak FP
Wedgie great work i almost forgot about the might of cukurins!!! he could be the next BIG utensils his ruckwork is fenomenal...ive heard dibart isnt a hard worker on the track and this shows in his scrawny build. His skills a freakish tho, if he had a good pre-season in the gym he would be unstoppable and could potentially move into the midfield in the 1st XVIII. There is raps on the new kid Davidson but i am unconvinced. Wat are your thoughts??

Wedgie great work i almost forgot about the might of cukurins!!! he could be the next BIG utensils his ruckwork is fenomenal...ive heard dibart isnt a hard worker on the track and this shows in his scrawny build. His skills a freakish tho, if he had a good pre-season in the gym he would be unstoppable and could potentially move into the midfield in the 1st XVIII. There is raps on the new kid Davidson but i am unconvinced. Wat are your thoughts??
wizardcupfinalblues...all i can say about the big davo is that he has the best running mark i have ever seeen in my entire life.....i swear his horizontal grab at the ball whilst running is so good it is impossible for anyone to spoil it even if it is matthew scarlett playing on him. and also davos big body is great whilst on the mark coz no one and i mean no one can get around him. words on the street that skevs picked up this freak called diorio ppl say his ticker is as big as his nose

wizardcupfinalblues...all i can say about the big davo is that he has the best running mark i have ever seeen in my entire life.....i swear his horizontal grab at the ball whilst running is so good it is impossible for anyone to spoil it even if it is matthew scarlett playing on him. and also davos big body is great whilst on the mark coz no one and i mean no one can get around him. words on the street that skevs picked up this freak called diorio ppl say his ticker is as big as his nose
diorio does have a big ticker but im not sure if its that big. took possibly the most couragous mark of all time on the weekend, did u see it?? i would go as far as saying that he is the best kick over 30m in the aps. whilst his kicking lacks penetration (as does he) his accuracy is fenomenal. davidson is almost unstoppable on the lead but his endurance concerns me to much to put him in this elite bracket. wat do u think about grigorian?

diorio does have a big ticker but im not sure if its that big. took possibly the most couragous mark of all time on the weekend, did u see it?? i would go as far as saying that he is the best kick over 30m in the aps. whilst his kicking lacks penetration (as does he) his accuracy is fenomenal. davidson is almost unstoppable on the lead but his endurance concerns me to much to put him in this elite bracket. wat do u think about grigorian?
well gigorian or the "GROIN" as i like to say is possibly one of the best defenders in the APS his sense of where his opponent will lead to is astonishing and also his pace to keep up with his opponent is even more outstanding. on the weekend i saw him about 10 m behind someone elses opponent ad he caught up to him spoiled the ball picked it back up did like 4 blind turns out of trouble then booted a goal with his left on the run freaky stuff this defender...but i would like to hear more about this kid called the Big ANGE

well gigorian or the "GROIN" as i like to say is possibly one of the best defenders in the APS his sense of where his opponent will lead to is astonishing and also his pace to keep up with his opponent is even more outstanding. on the weekend i saw him about 10 m behind someone elses opponent ad he caught up to him spoiled the ball picked it back up did like 4 blind turns out of trouble then booted a goal with his left on the run freaky stuff this defender...but i would like to hear more about this kid called the Big ANGE
i cant say i have had much to do with Ange but i have seen him play and heard alot about him. his attack on the ball and the man is fearce and he loves nothing more than laying a hard penis...na jks tackle but seriosly he is a ferocious competitor who refuses to get beaten. his efforts are relentless and doesnt take no for an answer (as seen at the social). i think he will earn himself a spot in the firsts before the season is over

i cant say i have had much to do with Ange but i have seen him play and heard alot about him. his attack on the ball and the man is fearce and he loves nothing more than laying a hard penis...na jks tackle but seriosly he is a ferocious competitor who refuses to get beaten. his efforts are relentless and doesnt take no for an answer (as seen at the social). i think he will earn himself a spot in the firsts before the season is over

mate this is best players in the aps not players who have the potential to play 1st

not a discussion bout who are best in yr 10. go right that s**t on the yr 10 board

mate this is best players in the aps not players who have the potential to play 1st

not a discussion bout who are best in yr 10. go right that s**t on the yr 10 board
why cant the best player in the aps have potential to make 1sts?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back