Most exciting players in the APS.

Remove this Banner Ad

1st is the highest level so would mean the best players would alreayd be playin 1st cant say a seconds player or a 10A player is the best in the APS

MOUNTJOY.....are you being serious? he is a total hack. played 2nd's last year and just started biffs. maybe thats why they call him mad dog. he reckons he is awesome as well. last one onto the ground out of the rooms and last one the coach plays...come on mate.
gus lappin from mgs is pretty exciting...stays on the down low but can turn it on when it counts. patrick hennan can do the same...just voted MVP for NT U/ 18 as well. both guns.
Tore Brighton apart the other week. Crowd loves him too. Who cares about his attitude? He's electrifying:D

mate get out! mountjoy is a hack. in the seconds last year he had maybe 5 touches. against MGS this year in the ones i didnt see him touch it in the first half. if he came to MGS he would be finding it hard to get a game in the 2's. anyone who isnt from geelong who has seen him play would agree!

GC are 4-0 last time i checked so making the 1's def wouldnt be easy.
who knows, maybe im totally biased because i'm from GC, but everyone down here loves it when he gets the ball. Theres much better players at GC.. but he's more exciting than the lot. Thats what this threads about fwend;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

GC are 4-0 last time i checked so making the 1's def wouldnt be easy.
who knows, maybe im totally biased because i'm from GC, but everyone down here loves it when he gets the ball. Theres much better players at GC.. but he's more exciting than the lot. Thats what this threads about fwend;)
i'd have to say you probably are bias because whenever anyone at MGS sees him get the ball (granted thats not alot) one word springs to there minds. TOOL!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back