Gym & Misc Motivational Videos/Songs/Speeches etc.

Remove this Banner Ad

i'll start. mate at gym thought i was a loony for listening to this, but he's into really heavy music which does the trick too but i'm not as fond of it.

i'm sort of worried that one day it'll get me so pumped up that i'll push myself really hard and i'll transform into an autobot halfway through a set

Watched a few Rocky movies, gladiator and coach carter, some awesome quotes in there but I hadn't heard this one before so i'll post this one:

Rocky: I mean maybe you're doing your job but why you gotta stop me from doing mine? Cause if you're willing to go through all the battling you got to go through to get where you want to get, who's got the right to stop you? I mean maybe some of you guys got something you never finished, something you really want to do, something you never said to someone, something... and you're told no, even after you paid your dues? Who's got the right to tell you that, WHO? NOBODY! It's your right to listen to your gut, it ain't nobody's right to say no after you earned the right to be where you want to be and do what you want to do!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Been listening to this song a bit recently, gets me pumped up.

Disclaimer: Wouldn't pump up some of the more senior folk, so avoid if this is you.

Fairly simplistic view mate. Bb'ers like Ronnie had the option to stay natural going from comp to comp just to pay the bills, with very little notoriety or start cycling, be the best in the world, make millions from it and set up his life and that of his family. He's still making a living from it now. Good on him!

Fairly simplistic view mate. Bb'ers like Ronnie had the option to stay natural going from comp to comp just to pay the bills, with very little notoriety or start cycling, be the best in the world, make millions from it and set up his life and that of his family. He's still making a living from it now. Good on him!

i know

Love the song (Hearts on Fire - John Cafferty) and contrasting workouts

Other favourite motivational songs:
Remember the Name - Fort Minor
Fight to Survive - Stan Bush
Give me the Power - Voodoo and Serano
Sons of Plunder - Disturbed
Biggest & the Best - Clawfinger
Gold Medal (Kurt Angle theme) - Dale Oliver

And a whole bunch of metal songs \m/

Remove this Banner Ad

Back