Recommitted Steven Motlop [re-signed]

Remove this Banner Ad

I am not sure getting over 100 in supercoach is much to go on, as Adam Oxley has hit 100 points several times this year and I would doubt that he is worth pick 5 and 600k.:)
so if we had pick 5 then you wouldn,t be happy with motlop, for the record brett deledio 2015 averages 22 disposals 13 goals from 12 matches, motlop 21.5 dis and 22 goals from 16 matches, that's a fantastic return for anyone, almost ablett like if you check out abletts career record.

so if we had pick 5 then you wouldn,t be happy with motlop, for the record brett deledio 2015 averages 22 disposals 13 goals from 12 matches, motlop 21.5 dis and 22 goals from 16 matches, that's a fantastic return for anyone, almost ablett like if you check out abletts career record.

Are you comparing 12/16 matches to an entire career for averages...?

I'd do that
No ******* way...
rhcp.GIF

I hope Melbourne have a crack at him.

I wouldn't want to dilute our first pick, so it would need to be our second rounder and a player.

I can't see how we could get it done unfortunately - I reckon he's worth pick 9-12.

Mmmm not sure who you have, that you would be happy to lose, that we would want.

Yeh I can't think of anyone who gets us around the 2 x spuds don't equal a good player type scenario.

Jay Kennedy-Harris and pick 21 (or whatever it is) maybe? I don't think you guys would go for that.

Like i said, I don't think we'd want to involve our first pick, but a swap of first round picks plus our second for Motlop is about as close as I can think of.

Yeh I can't think of anyone who gets us around the 2 x spuds don't equal a good player type scenario.

Jay Kennedy-Harris and pick 21 (or whatever it is) maybe? I don't think you guys would go for that.

Like i said, I don't think we'd want to involve our first pick, but a swap of first round picks plus our second for Motlop is about as close as I can think of.

Couldn't see that happening. The swap idea might interest Geelong assume he wants to leave. We haven't had a pick that high since the 90's.

I reckon Howe's on the way out, which could net us something half-decent (I'm not sure what Howe's worth now to be honest). I wonder whether we could use that, plus our second-rounder, for Motlop?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I reckon Howe's on the way out, which could net us something half-decent (I'm not sure what Howe's worth now to be honest). I wonder whether we could use that, plus our second-rounder, for Motlop?

Howe's value will depend highly on who's asking I reckon.

GWS would like him as he's a walking highlight real. They'd offer up something decent.

Hawthorn probably couldnt give a stuff and would probably offer their late second rounder.

I dont know if Geelong would part with Motlop for pick 21 and Howe. But I would do that deal from our end.

Motlop to the highest bidder by the sounds off it

Would take a little less to stay at GFC but needs the public market to lift his GFC price..

And by the sounds of the stuff coming out of KP, its not going up enough to satisfy Mots.

Still yet to hear anything from Mots or his management that says he is leaving. Have read Mots quotes however that they are working thru contract so something is being done. Just not sure its enough for him.

Go Catters

Would take a little less to stay at GFC but needs the public market to lift his GFC price..

And by the sounds of the stuff coming out of KP, its not going up enough to satisfy Mots.

Still yet to hear anything from Mots or his management that says he is leaving. Have read Mots quotes however that they are working thru contract so something is being done. Just not sure its enough for him.

Go Catters

Don't know what Tigers salary cap is like but if they go deep into September I think they will throw the kitchen sink at him

I rate him your best player under 25

Don't know what Tigers salary cap is like but if they go deep into September I think they will throw the kitchen sink at him

I rate him your best player under 25

Last 3 weeks he's playing like a bloke that is looking for a max payday. His worst has been putrid this year but when he decides to go - its great.

Will be a big loss if he leaves.

Go Catters

Pies upped their offer. Going hard now after an indication he might stay.

Big big $$ apparently.

GO Catters

Gee the Pies are making moves. Motlop and Treloar to be traded in. How will they manage that.
Not sure it will be both…

But they are spending..

GO Catters

Remove this Banner Ad

Back