Official Team Thread Mount Buller Demons: Season 18 team thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm a premiership player. I played in a premiership, I just did not win it.
Ok this thread is for premiership winning players. As well as player associated with the Demons that were unfortunate to miss the premiership.

Problem fixed.

Ok this thread is for premiership winning players. As well as player associated with the Demons that were unfortunate to miss the premiership.

Problem fixed.
If I join the Demons, may I post in the thread then? I mean if I joined I wouldn't be an unfortunate associated player who missed out or a premiership winner? What about your new recruits, can they post?!

If I join the Demons, may I post in the thread then? I mean if I joined I wouldn't be an unfortunate associated player who missed out or a premiership winner? What about your new recruits, can they post?!
It's tongue in cheek mate. Anyone can post in this thread if they really want to.

Just keeping the banter going because, well, we did beat you in a granny. :p

You need to compile a list of names from your premiership winning team and PM okeydoke and Chief about it. Not to mention bump the badge thread to ask for designs of the premiership badge.
Was also sort of a tongue in cheek statement. :p

I'm sure someone that is far more important than me are/will be onto this.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Forget the badge! When do we get the freakin' guns!

tumblr_lyxp9yzYrD1qztjn5o1_r1_500.gif

Anyone heard from Nil since the grand final?
Nope but I'm hoping his resignation papers were on Richard Cranium's desk first thing in the morning of the Monday after the Grand Final.

Problem fixed.
Thanks for acknowledging me. ;)

Only left nine seasons too early. :p

Remove this Banner Ad

Back