Move the Grand Final

Remove this Banner Ad

Love your work Albert Park... not because it supports my initial stance but because, for the first time, you introduced facts into your argument. And if these facts are accurate, the TFL is compromised and those with a "vested interested" should declare their hand... or get out! It is illegal - the way they are doing it! What happens to the money is of great concern. I wonder how many clubs know exactly where it goes?
General Banter... sounds like you too have an excellent grasp on the situation from a local level and it is only with blokes like you (finger on the pulse - not guessing or believing the tripe trotted-out by those with their snouts in the trough) that this debate will be advanced. I was going to ask for 3 guesses as to just who "the old coot" was, but I would never have guessed with was the father of the former president...
I also heard the former president made an out-of-context policy remark at his second-last B&F count that sounded very much like the rantings of Fidel Castro..?! Something about Sandy Creek ALWAYS being the home of the GF..? Perhaps the league should survey all of "its" fans during the finals series... unless they are afraid of the answers?!

Perhaps the league should survey all of "its" fans during the finals series... unless they are afraid of the answers?!
Well the time has come(2yrs later) for people to have their say on the matter... Just fill in the Survey, it's going to be doing the rounds, should be a bit in this weeks critic and apparently a few people at the ground asking some questions about the finals series going by what Rex said at vote count, so make it count.
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/SLXFDZ7

Well the time has come(2yrs later) for people to have their say on the matter... Just fill in the Survey, it's going to be doing the rounds, should be a bit in this weeks critic and apparently a few people at the ground asking some questions about the finals series going by what Rex said at vote count, so make it count.
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/SLXFDZ7
The time certainly has come WodongaSaints (...and just by the by - I have been very impressed by the direction of your club this year! Well done. Keep up the good work.) and I think you will find that ToeCutter suggested this some 5 years ago..! Hope they get the survey form 'fixed' though because as it stands there is a technical glitch in the priority question (Number 5) that some users have identified. As past president of the sceptics society though I am not too sure we will actually see the 'true' result of the survey, but at least people are being given the opportunity to provide feedback. Something those 'living with their ego's in the past' have failed to do thus far. It's not a survey for once every 5 years though... apparently some bright spark on the Executive attempted this some time ago and we all know what happened to him! Club survey's should be done annually if they are to be of any value...

Pretty simple at the moment, biggest complaint last couple of years has been ground conditions (boghole, cowpats etc.) Just saying after playing on the surface twice now nobody, and I mean nobody could complain about the surface (Even Sarau!!!). Sure facilities still need improvement but it's moving in the right direction

Remove this Banner Ad

Back