MRP

Remove this Banner Ad

Jun 8, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Based on the below explanation LT was investigated and cleared because it actually was a free kick.

So my question is why was Bartel not cited considering there was no contact and no reason for him to dive forward?

"Contact between the Geelong Cats’ James Kelly and North Melbourne’s Lindsay Thomas from the third quarter of Saturday’s game was assessed. Thomas had the ball kicked to him by teammate Ben Cunnington. As Thomas prepares to approach the ball, Geelong’s Kelly places a hand on Thomas’ back. A free kick was paid at the time for a hands-in-the-back infringement, which has been judged by the umpiring department to be a correct decision. It was the view of the panel that while Thomas propelled himself forward after the initial contact by Kelly, there had been contact to his back. No further action was taken."

acttr
Absolute double standards from the MRP. I'm not happy about this one bit, absolute proof that there is 0 consistency.

The fact that they provided no explanation is a joke. Lindsay has been made a scapegoat, Bartel has been protected.

acttr
Absolute double standards from the MRP. I'm not happy about this one bit, absolute proof that there is 0 consistency.

The fact that they provided no explanation is a joke. Lindsay has been made a scapegoat, Bartel has been protected.
And LT forever has the stigma.

acttr

and the scumbags in the media who put the boots into LT, because they saw him as a soft target, won't have the guts to say a word against Bartel.

Mind you, Bartel won't be left hanging out to dry by his coach and a team-mate having a shot at him via the media.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For some reason LT and Boomer have been demonised and Geelong are sacred cows. Exception Stevie Johnson he is on the same s**t list as LT and Boomer.

If anyone can explain to me how that Tigers bloke walks free for bumping someone in the head, after Wells got a week, I'd like to hear it.
We all knew Sir Joel Sookwood would be cleared.
Actually I can explain the Tigers one. The MRP, and Fraser in particular, are totally bloody inept. Imbeciles.

The afl has its favoured players not favoured teams.

How the f wasn't Buddy cited for a game?

Horrible record and whacked a bloke late and high.

If Jack had done that he would have coped dos weeks.

Dunno abut that.

They want them to get through purely because of the revenue they raise. If it was us its bye bye, Carlton, same as *.

For some reason LT and Boomer have been demonised and Geelong are sacred cows. Exception Stevie Johnson he is on the same s**t list as LT and Boomer.

Imagine what they would do to him if Stevie J came and played for us? At the first indiscretion they'd recommend execution at dawn by firing squad.

And people want thompson and McDonald to play with mrp points over their head

Remove this Banner Ad

Back