FTA-TV My Kitchen Rules

Remove this Banner Ad

Mr & Mrs Cheese was basically my worst nightmare lol :eek: Paranormal Activity: The 3 course cheese meal. I am surprised Chloe was able to finish her plate, so brave.

Already cannot stand the twins, they are airheads.

Being a Canberra lover, hope the ACT team do well, and they seem likeable enough. But they seem like a team that wont be around till the end.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does anybody else want to smash Kelly's ******* teeth in?

more than these two:

mkr-meme.jpg

How old are the twins?

The twins are okay, the WA birds, well if you were unlucky enough to get in a conversation with them, you'd just say I have to go now. The ACT couple will not last. The old SA couple seem clueless and the good Aussie blokes from Qld will be a bit of a dark horse. Last nights couple will continue to "grow" on their "journey" and have already said "that food is their life" in the first 10 minutes. Vomit.

Im not sure I can stand watching this show anymore, it gets a feeling of being more rehearsed every season. Gourmet traveler who gag's from seeing cheese a.k.a I go to Bali/Thailand once a year. Kelly is the bitch in every circle of friends that deep down nobody likes but she has mates of mates that can get you in doors or help you out when you need it so you tolerate the fact she is total cow.

The show is done, I actually enjoyed the first couple of seasons. Cooking in their "own" kitches but nonetheless putting on their little eateries, was intriguing. However like most things these days the bitch or bitches will bring in the TV numbers. * cooking, we want gossip.

Got through 10 mins last night till I fired up Far cry 3.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back