FTA-TV My Kitchen Rules

Remove this Banner Ad

I wonder who gets booted out for 'cheating'? Personally I do not they are promoting those 2 Vic women that much here in Vic, billboard wise that is.

They haven't promoted mutton dressed up as lamb and her husband here in Adelaide at all - all the billboards are for the second team.

yeah, maybe you're right, he just seemed to lose the plot much more than her. but the pressure may have got to her as well.

No doubt he was more outwardly emotional about it all, but she made the prawn sauce, didnt clean the mussels etc.

Surely if youre on some sort of cooking competition show you practice the dishes before the big event.

No doubt he was more outwardly emotional about it all, but she made the prawn sauce, didnt clean the mussels etc.

Surely if youre on some sort of cooking competition show you practice the dishes before the big event.

fair points...forgot about the mussels as i just had it on in the background.

The QLD guys are now my 2nd favorite team behind the Greek twins! They seemed fairly easy going. Their food yesterday looked great. It's a shame that the main and dessert didn't turn out well. The presentation was stunning as well. Well deserved 79 points! :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They are actually South Aussies but moved over to Melbourne in the last couple years. Im more then happy to make them Vics but :D
I know their mother. I used to work with her.

Seriously how can anyone watch this shit? It is the most contrived, scripted piece of junk on tv at the moment.

Well at least the W.A. girls give decent fair scores. An 8 is what most of the other teams gave.

I noticed they didn't seem to taste their food before sending it out. They will have to learn when they get to MKR central.

The other point to come out seems they don't realise that different size portions cooking in the oven WILL have an impact on how well cooked or not cooked is the food, in this case, the fish. I also noticed they said they were putting the fish in for 15-20 minutes and when they pulled it out they said it had been in 25 minutes. Wow do think they are a bit hap dash with the cooking.

Seems according to the ad for new idea or whatever mag that 7 supports that the W.A. girls are the ones done for cheating.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back