Game Day NAB Challenge Week 1, St Kilda v North Melbourne 2.05pm (EDT), Saturday 20 February, Wangaratta

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

One of the worst things about the game being over officiated is the over commentating of oxygen thiefs like Brereton and Johnson. Shut up already about these fantasy what could happen scenarios and comment on the game. Better still zip it and let Huddo do his job.

One of the worst things about the game being over officiated is the over commentating of oxygen thiefs like Brereton and Johnson. Shut up already about these fantasy what could happen scenarios and comment on the game. Better still zip it and let Huddo do his job.
There talking about sunscreen? Absolute embarrassing to listen to...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No way is Goddard ready to play as a key defender. I know its early but where is the improvement? Opposition still splitting us with rebound thru the middle. Struggle to find one change or positive in our ball movement ...

Years away guys. Years.
We have 0 ruckman worthy of a flag.
We need outside run.

Maybe trade acres for lachie weller in a couple of years.
Acres hasnt got it. No vision. Shame.

Good news Gresham and Sinclair HAVE it. :)

This coverage is trash. I've had to rely on Alan Richardson to tell me McCartin took his boots off, and twitter to tell me Billings and Steven are being rested for the second half.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back