Game Day NAB Challenge Week 1, St Kilda v North Melbourne 2.05pm (EDT), Saturday 20 February, Wangaratta

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years away guys. Years.
We have 0 ruckman worthy of a flag.
We need outside run.

Maybe trade acres for lachie weller in a couple of years.
Acres hasnt got it. No vision. Shame.

Good news Gresham and Sinclair HAVE it. :)

:rolleyes:

It is. A practice game FFS, carrying on about years away jesus:rolleyes:

Really young list. No structure up forward after Paddy went down

Jack Steven and Billing rested.

And talking about no rucks. Billy isn't even playing.

Some people need to take a breath and realise it is a practice match.

Third quarter wrap:
Sinclair has it in spades
Pressure dropped off
Need to learn to stop the onslaught
Coast to coast goals killing us
Hickey isn't a forward
Need to structure up better from stoppages
North looked like they were running on top of the ground while we plodded.

The first half was excellent considering the side we had in. Was just about certain that North would eventually get on top. No need to panic or worry at all. The only people who should be worried are those who thought we could finish top 6. People say we have good depth but that's a myth. We are a 6 to 8 win side. Seen nothing to suggest worse or better

Years away guys. Years.
We need outside run.

Acres hasnt got it. No vision. Shame

No way is Goddard ready to play as a key defender. I know its early but where is the improvement? Opposition still splitting us with rebound thru the middle. Struggle to find one change or positive in our ball movement ...

chickenlittle2.jpg

Am I doing it right????

Last edited:
o_O
This coverage is trash. I've had to rely on Alan Richardson to tell me McCartin took his boots off, and twitter to tell me Billings and Steven are being rested for the second half.
But you get instead tales of the good ol days from Derm the germ and the smile.

Years away guys. Years.
We need outside run.

Longer not playing. Holmes clearly not best 22 and that's who we're running with.

Acres has had a few brain fades but hasn't been horrible.

In short STFU. We had 1 bad quarter and we're no where near full strength. You constant potting of our side is nothing short of embarrassing.

No way is Goddard ready to play as a key defender. I know its early but where is the improvement? Opposition still splitting us with rebound thru the middle. Struggle to find one change or positive in our ball movement ...

Kidding right? You do know it is a practice match, with us having hardly a mid and North dominating.

Hilarious "where is the improvement" - lol.

Yes delist him on a practice match.

Steven, Billing, and Gilbo rested.

Acres looks slow and has ALWAYS looked slow with ball in hand. Not good. I dont care that he is improving running or ouah ups its footy not iron man.
He hasnt got it. Ive seen nothing from him to suggest he has AFL awareness.
Gresham in 3 quarters has already shown me he has AFL AWARENESS.

Hickey has looked better rucking than forward. He has no idea as a forward but serviceable in the ruck. Is a major weakness in our list...McKernan would have been handy.

Teams must love Dempster having the ball in defence as heva look w ays give the opposition time to cover options. Always slow to trwbsition and deliver ball needs to improve this.

Years away guys. Years.
We need outside run.

Its Feb 20th calm down, dont think to many people think we are a flag chance for a few years yet. Billings, Stevens not playing second half Gilbert injuried playing a bunch kids Fair dinkum

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Chin up governor's! It's nab cup, North are only missing 3 of their best..

And there is still a quarter to go
Cut that common sense s**t out, no good here

Acres looks slow and has ALWAYS looked slow with ball in hand. Not good. I dont care that he is improving running or ouah ups its footy not iron man.
He hasnt got it. Ive seen nothing from him to suggest he has AFL awareness.
Gresham in 3 quarters has already shown me he has AFL AWARENESS.
Why don't you give him a chance to prove himself. He's a young player who has had some difficult injuries to overcome and fill out his body. Judge him after he's played a few games with an experienced number of players around him unlike today. Geezus mate stop the unnecessary negativity and get behind our boys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back