Discussion NAFL 2014-15 Franchise Owner Announcement and Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Hello all
Feel free to PM me a jumper if you are interested in joining a preseason comp like the IFA had. It isn't mandatory but I would appreciate it a lot if you did.
Thanks.

Good idea! Give us a deadline then run the competition based on what you get on that deadline.

I imagine you'd be looking for designs that are different to what has already been submitted?

Good idea! Give us a deadline then run the competition based on what you get on that deadline.

I imagine you'd be looking for designs that are different to what has already been submitted?
Yes. I assume it's meant to be te same as what I ran for the IFA, where it's an all in brawl with jumpers that aren't in the regular season

How bout October 1st?
Yes. I assume it's meant to be te same as what I ran for the IFA, where it's an all in brawl with jumpers that aren't in the regular season
Yep that's what it'll be.
Gibbsy can I start a thread for this?

My preseason entry is in :D

I had an idea that nearly became a part of my regular season entry that I had almost ready to go.

Well my laptop with every file, design and template I use is no longer working so I won't be able to enter anymore. Sorry guys.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm thinking of just having a bye each round, what does everyone think of that?
That'd make logo round, heritage round, and all in one round pretty shitty for one person.

The reserves has an odd number of teams as well (assuming no one pulls out now)

Yeah i'd be all for someone coming up, especially if they have an odd number anyway.

How about a quick preseason guernsey competition for them to elevate on of them to 1st grade? They don't all have to enter, but anyone who does goes in the poll and whoever wins the poll plays with the big boys this season

(everyone is a big boy, it's just an expression)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back