Poll NAFL Reserves 2014/15 - Round 1

Favourite kit for each matchup? (not your own)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Greensborough Gold v Perth Panthers
GreensyHome_zps9373f055.png

Away_zps70334891.png~original

Melbourne Foxes v Logan Heat*

Geelong Dragons v City Beach Sharks
01DragonsHome_zpsa46dfa39.png

CityBeachSharksAway_zps8c8e011a.png

West Sydney Tigers v Victoria River Eagles
2ebeni9.gif

VictoriaRiverEagles14ClashFinal4BlankAds.png

Alice Springs Pirates v Brisbane Barracudas
j6hncz.png

wk4kfr.jpg

Port Melbourne Guards v Riverina Seals
preseason-Copy-Copy_zps74f0b29d.png

34nhd84.jpg

Devonport Spirit v Adelaide Exiles
lK5osMG.png

15068567678_9557921fee_o.png

*Because neither team has entered their designs yet, both of the Mebourne Foxes and Logan Heat will be recorded as losing the first round.

The Half Back why have you done Macron as your sponsor, when you already have puma?
Because we signed a multi-million dollar deal to have them manufacture our other apparel such as jackets, pants, t-shirts, headgear etc.

Puma signed a significantly less deal to have the rights to manufacturing the playing gear such as on field guernseys and shorts, media polo's and training gear.

Because we signed a multi-million dollar deal to have them manufacture our other apparel such as jackets, pants, t-shirts, headgear etc.

Puma signed a significantly less deal to have the rights to manufacturing the playing gear such as on field guernseys and shorts, media polo's and training gear.
... ok

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well we were sort after by Tuna, and they made us "an offer we couldn't refuse". I don't want to talk specifics about the contract though, will give a ballpark figure only when asked.

It was an accept or "sleep with the fishes" kinda deal. ;)

Just curious, but shouldn't the Barras be in a light jumped with round?
So it begins...
That matchup is similar-ish to this in terms of colours:
342374.jpg
Unlike the AFL, the NAFL Reserves does not utilise a white shorts rule. The royal blue that Brisbane use isn't a light or dark colour, more in between, and in this case I don't think it's too dark.
I want to have colour against colour in as many games as possible

Back