Maxwell110

Premiership Player
May 29, 2011
batcave
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
sc freiburg
Welcome to round 1 of the NAFL Reserves! All the usual rules will apply when it comes to voting.

Adelaide City Bulls v
2il0htg.png

Victoria River Eagles
aDzzoRN.png

Whittlesea United v
Home%20new_zps0dcf5mvd.png

Canberra Griffins
sGBuoUV.png

Venus Bay Vipers v
YK8r6LR.png

FNQ United Mariners
uzdxXBz.png

Burnie Heat v
sWLvuXP.png

Geelong Dragons
69eqzm.png

Hobart City Bucks v
OtwphDC.png

Sydney Exiles
exiles-a-01.png

Perth Boomers v
21950022962_c24429b7b9_o.png

Adelong Gulls
Adelong%20Gulls%20Home.png

Alice Springs Pirates v
9cc4Y1D.png

Christmas Island Tropicbirds
CITB%20Clash_zps8iacqak2.png

City Beach Sharks v
NAFL%20City%20Beach%20Sharks%20Home%202015_zpsobye0vvu.png

Longreach Jets
15ro3y9.png

North Queensland Hornets v
NQH_Home2015.png

Queenstown Panthers
sYGzEAN.png

Auckland Athletics v
57dbgNm.png

Dampier Red Dogs

BGqwImI.gif

Yeah, I'm regretting making it a 20 team competition now

not sure who owns Dampier Red Dogs but a word of advice for next time is if you are gonna use my shorts and socks off my template don't forget to remove the drop shadows from them. It just looks odd if you have drop shadows on your shorts and socks but not jumper.

Anyway how good is this reserves comp!!! This is at seniors quality imo, Ive got high expectations now for the seniors.
Top job to everyone involved in the comp.

not sure who owns Dampier Red Dogs but a word of advice for next time is if you are gonna use my shorts and socks off my template don't forget to remove the drop shadows from them. It just looks odd if you have drop shadows on your shorts and socks but not jumper.

Anyway how good is this reserves comp!!! This is at seniors quality imo, Ive got high expectations now for the seniors.
Top job to everyone involved in the comp.
Yeah that was me. I am going to create shorts and socks later but, it was a race against time so just picked some up off yours hope you don't mind!

I feel like my designs are a bit inadequate now.
Could have done more and been a bit more adventurous, maybe chucked a background on it, rather than a grey backing.
Little more branding.

Next year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Could have done more and been a bit more adventurous, maybe chucked a background on it, rather than a grey backing.
Little more branding.

Next year.
FIRA!

Still quality though. The work you've put into the template shows.

Little more branding.

Next year.
Wouldn't worry too much about it as 12 out of the 20 have plain white/grey background.

Little more branding.

Next year.

I don't vote for backgrounds, unless that is what I am meant to be doing in this competition rather than voting on the kits.

Presentation is playing an ever increasing role in these comps IMO. I was compelled to try and come up with something better for the NAFL after just going with the grey gradient for the last two comps.

I'm sure people don't vote for the backgrounds, but putting a little extra effort in isn't exactly going to hurt, as long as it doesn't hide the design itself.

I know I don't have to say it, because I've already said it 100 times, but aren't we voting for designs? Not background, or writing, or pictures, or template, but what's actually presented?

Back