Training Nakia Cockatoo

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

The number he wears doesn't and shouldn't mean anything. It doesn't confer magical powers.

I don't think anyone believes it does, but a number can / does carry a 'bloodline' and that can be a matter of honour to the recipient.

Last edited:
I don't think anyone believes it does, but a number can / does carry a 'bloodline' and that can be a matter of honour to the recipient.
Andrew Mackie was said to be humbled and thrilled to be able to wear the #4 of Bobby Davis.
In the words of Rod Stewart , at the time he played, You Wear It Well.

I work in the WA mines so the joint is wall to wall Eagles supporters. They were all squealing to me last year when the deal wasn't done. I just said fine, give us NicNat and something else and you can have him. They weren't sure what to say or do, I think their heads were ready to explode. No way you can have NicNat. I said you just won a flag without him and he's much older than Kelly and he's broken too. Nope, can't have him, he's worth more than that.

Yeah, righto.

I started a rumour here on site a couple of weeks ago. I told them I still had close mates in Geelong who were in the know at the club. I told them that my mates had said to me that Geelong were going to send a reserves side up to Brisbane in the 2nd last round. The club figured Brisbane were likely to win anyway, so they'd let them win by a lot to boost their percentage and make sure they finished 2nd. It would keep WCE in 3rd and make sure they had to travel at least the first week and maybe 3rd and 4th week of the finals.

They were dark on that one, believed me completely.
Good work! I work in a similarly staunch workplace full of crows supporters. Every tone they lose I just keep telling them they're close but just missing a Dangerfield type player.

Started giving the "Charlie Cameron" type a whirl last year. They are pretty salty about players leaving so it's fish in a barrel stuff

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1/2 a game of reserves football, then out with a hammy!!!
I fear we are never going to see the best of this bloke, As great as it was seeing Lincoln McCarthy kick the winning goal on the weekend (well great for him, not the cats) i can see Nakias best footy being played somewhere else just like Linc. I just hope we give him 1 more year to get on the park and prove his worth, if its spent in the rehab group then cocky's time in the hoops will be looked back on as a huge amount of potential that just couldn't get his body right.

1/2 a game of reserves football, then out with a hammy!!!
I fear we are never going to see the best of this bloke, As great as it was seeing Lincoln McCarthy kick the winning goal on the weekend (well great for him, not the cats) i can see Nakias best footy being played somewhere else just like Linc. I just hope we give him 1 more year to get on the park and prove his worth, if its spent in the rehab group then cocky's time in the hoops will be looked back on as a huge amount of potential that just couldn't get his body right.

I don't think it's as serious as you think.

he's been out for over a year so of course, they're going to be cautious with his return.

New Contract for 2020
I started getting into martial arts and East Asian culture back in high school. We found this stuff in the Seattle Chinatown and it really showed its value when I was studying kungfu. I would get seriously deep bruises when I hit the wooden dummy wrong. I would put this stuff on any bruise and it would disappear within 2 days. Seriously, it worked. Years later I read that that sort of stuff did its work by helping flush out the dead cells around the injured area and thereby speeding up the healing process. I have seen a recipe for the stuff and its all Chinese herbs and alcohol as the solvent. Maybe one of them has something that could get pinged by WADA, but worth a shot, eh?
Thinking outside the envelope here, how about looking at some similarly unorthodox remedies to help his hammies? Maybe couple with the (chose an animal) blood/placenta? Certainly couldn't hurt could it? :think:

:)

I started getting into martial arts and East Asian culture back in high school. We found this stuff in the Seattle Chinatown and it really showed its value when I was studying kungfu. I would get seriously deep bruises when I hit the wooden dummy wrong. I would put this stuff on any bruise and it would disappear within 2 days. Seriously, it worked. Years later I read that that sort of stuff did its work by helping flush out the dead cells around the injured area and thereby speeding up the healing process. I have seen a recipe for the stuff and its all Chinese herbs and alcohol as the solvent. Maybe one of them has something that could get pinged by WADA, but worth a shot, eh?
Thinking outside the envelope here, how about looking at some similarly unorthodox remedies to help his hammies? Maybe couple with the (chose an animal) blood/placenta? Certainly couldn't hurt could it? :think:

:)

If only Mr Miyagi was still around, he could remedy it.............RIP karate man...

Miyagi.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back