FTA-TV Nashville

Remove this Banner Ad

Yep. Love it!

So not a show I'd usually be into, but I'm all for anything starring Connie Britton. Not a fan of this long break they're taking in the middle of the season though.

Yep. Love it!

So not a show I'd usually be into, but I'm all for anything starring Connie Britton. Not a fan of this long break they're taking in the middle of the season though.

Would never have picked it as a program that I'd dig, however was hooked from the first ep. Ain't seen Connie Britton in anything prior to this, but she is excellent.

The break shits me to death.

I agree mandy.

- Juliette had me thinkin' what a cold bitch she could be (particularly after her crass publicity stunt at the hospital), when they throw in signs of her humanity. The scheming hussy's manipulation of Rayna's daughter showed her true colours.
- How long 'til they have the histrionic and emotionally unstable Peggy Kimper bumped off, when she threatens to go to the media/authorities with the dirt on Teddy.

so much more, Avery or Gunner?

Looking forward to the next ep.

- How long 'til they have the histrionic and emotionally unstable Peggy Kimper bumped off

Looking forward to the next ep.

Nostradamus Lives!

I really enjoy this show and think its gotten stronger and stronger as I work through Season 2.

Quality of music, considering its mainly original is super high.

That's a no-brainer. Team Deacon all the way (always thought that Luke was dodgy - reckon he has the potential to be a wife-beater)

Same here. Mrs Nightrain isn't a fan of either. We watched S02E20 last night where Rayna, Teddy and Deacon do the Good Morning America interview and I was a little puzzled by Luke's angry reaction in the car following it. He has certainly turned on Deacon.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Same here. Mrs Nightrain isn't a fan of either. We watched S02E20 last night where Rayna, Teddy and Deacon do the Good Morning America interview and I was a little puzzled by Luke's angry reaction in the car following it. He has certainly turned on Deacon.

I'm up to the current ep (SE3 e08). Luke's a supremely jealous prick (who likes to plauy on the fact that he came from dirtpoor beginnings, whereas Rayna had a rich daddy). Would love to see Deacon punch his lights out. Who do you most despise in the series? Scarlett does my head in!!!!

I'm up to the current ep (SE3 e08). Luke's a supremely jealous prick (who likes to plauy on the fact that he came from dirtpoor beginnings, whereas Rayna had a rich daddy). Would love to see Deacon punch his lights out. Who do you most despise in the series? Scarlett does my head in!!!!

I find her incessantly annoying too - she just had her big wig out on stage. I waver on Avery a bit and Teddy ain't no nice guy now

Interesting. I'm team Luke all the way! Deacon is a whiny sook.

But agree about Scarlett. I can't stand her.

I really want Avery and Juliette to work out.

Anyone else into this?

I'm goddamned hooked.

Just found this series and I'm hooked too! It's totally lame but for some reason I love it. This is from someone whose other favourite series are GoT, Breaking Bad, Vikings, Utopia, The Newsroom. I haven't read the rest of the thread as I'm still on series 1 and there will be too many spoilers.

Just found this series and I'm hooked too! It's totally lame but for some reason I love it. This is from someone whose other favourite series are GoT, Breaking Bad, Vikings, Utopia, The Newsroom. I haven't read the rest of the thread as I'm still on series 1 and there will be too many spoilers.

Same for me Les. It's at times predictable and oh so melodramatic. It's soap, but bloody good soap

12004937_979457308781757_7520604414108977084_n.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back