Nations Footy Cup

Remove this Banner Ad

I think it's good that someone outside of the AFL is trying to boost interest.
Fair, but given the well-known history of the organization in question, it’s best to stay away from this particular competition. (Referring to 9s, not the NFC)

Fair, but given the well-known history of the organization in question, it’s best to stay away from this particular competition. (Referring to 9s, not the NFC)

Having prejudice (of the founded type) is good if you are prepared work through those prejudices.
At times i have tried to work with the founder of this organisation. I hope that he has become more consultative
as i see this as the main obstacle to broadening some great initiatives. .

Correct, it's that one.
Well Well Brian Clarke still plugging away with his own efforts. Well remember his trips to India back in the day and his sojurn in England as well in the BARFL days.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not a great story for the comp, but even The Age has no idea what the Nations Footy Cup is. Harley cant believe you are still such a big fan of the guy. By the way NFC was born out of just another group of people seemingly burnt by that "energy".

1677405975870.png

FWIW this thread should be in Vic Metro Footy forum, not the Intertational one.

Hmmm, just googled "Noah Balta news" and it seems all the mass media are calling it soccer or futsal. Good grief.

By the way NFC was born out of just another group of people seemingly burnt by that "energy".

Can you explain that statement. It seems counter-logical to me.

A certain person has spent a lot of time, energy and I think money in trying to promote Australian Football.
He has achieved certain results.

Now, I certainly can criticize the guy. I have tried to steer the guy into sharing and delegating more (some time ago now).
I have been so persistent that I am now blocked by that person. So I'm not a "fan" of him.

I could say more. I could say a lot more about other people and some organisations that don't listen - but that would also be counter-productive.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back