Discussion Navigation and Thread Management - Now with Poll!

Sub-threads. Yay or Nay

• Team threads and Feeds Only

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Now, this may be a controversial topic of discussion, especially with all the incumbents here.
It's relatively well known that those entrenched in a system do not like changes in that system, so if you feel attacked, I can recommend a good read.
This isn't to say that all change is a good thig however, and so feedback is greatly welcomed.

Now, to the topic at hand. The message boards here are like Octavius' desktop in Spiderverse. A ******* shambles.
8fl1zvh8dn851.png

And so I suggest some minor tweaks.
  • A Sub-thread for all team threads and feeds. Let's face it, we only visit these when we're tagged in them anyway. Why do we need a reminder of their pitiful existence? And what relevance are they to the general population of Sweet?
  • A Sub-thread for all finished match threads. Again, once the game is over, do we need them clogging up the main board?
By implementing these two simple changes, the news and competition threads will be given prime position to capture the hearts and minds of the competition. More news stories will sit on the front page, ensuring they can be ignored by more eyes, more often.

Can we have a sub thread for your threads Drago?

And while we're at it maybe a Headless forum, separate from Bigfooty!
Excellent idea. Then we can get Chief to hide the Headless forum from everyone except Headless so we don't need to see it.

Naww.. but Ned,
I haven't even got to the Flanders and DenieD fan fiction yet!!

dude, no one wants fan fiction, when the stories on S33 Gumbies glory is enough to make the limpest man bar up

Can we have a sub thread for your threads Drago?

2016 this was first raised. And no action has been taken!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

P
I have no idea what that is.
Plumbing the death star.
aussie comedy podcast, that picks apart popular culture. Purile, un-researched. So much like here really.
The potter mini series, and the cars and smurfs WHAT? episodes are some favourites.

Now, this may be a controversial topic of discussion, especially with all the incumbents here.
It's relatively well known that those entrenched in a system do not like changes in that system, so if you feel attacked, I can recommend a good read.
This isn't to say that all change is a good thig however, and so feedback is greatly welcomed.

Now, to the topic at hand. The message boards here are like Octavius' desktop in Spiderverse. A ******* shambles.
8fl1zvh8dn851.png

And so I suggest some minor tweaks.
  • A Sub-thread for all team threads and feeds. Let's face it, we only visit these when we're tagged in them anyway. Why do we need a reminder of their pitiful existence? And what relevance are they to the general population of Sweet?
  • A Sub-thread for all finished match threads. Again, once the game is over, do we need them clogging up the main board?
By implementing these two simple changes, the news and competition threads will be given prime position to capture the hearts and minds of the competition. More news stories will sit on the front page, ensuring they can be ignored by more eyes, more often.
ZO9PF50.gif

Honestly this makes sense and think its a great idea but like Goose, I offer nothing.

Is the match thread correlation just for making serial_thrilla's beez run research easier?

Back