Multiplat NBA 2K14

Remove this Banner Ad

Couldn't see a thread, apologies if there is one.

October 1st release date.

nba2k14fobfinalagnostic.jpg

Lebron finally on a cover.

Is hoping for a decent PC version too much to ask? I really don't understand how they can do such a terrible job porting, and then not updating the broken game.

What’s more interesting than the man on the box, however, was when IGN asked about Xbox One and PlayStation 4 versions. 2K Sports Senior VP of Basketball Operations Jason Argent confirmed their availability and said, “We will be day and date launch titles for both of those platforms.”

The current-gen versions will get a King James Bonus Pack free with a pre-order. It includes exclusive content featuring LeBron James in an unexplained capacity along with 10,000 VC points, extra content for the all-new Path to Greatness mode (which James is involved in), playable James in Blacktop mode, and an all-new Signature Skill for the man known as “King James.”

VC points returning. :thumbsdown:

http://au.ign.com/articles/2013/06/07/next-gen-nba-2k14-launching-day-and-date-with-xbox-one-ps4

Is hoping for a decent PC version too much to ask? I really don't understand how they can do such a terrible job porting, and then not updating the broken game.

From memmory awhile back 2K complains about PC pirating which I think is why we get a lesser version. Sales proably not that great?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They didn't need LeBron's head in the background. Ruins the cover.

Still play 2k13 a lot mostly mycareer. Hopefully they continue to improve that mode with more features as it can get a bit stale and remove stupid simple bugs. If you're going to make me watch a replay after every big dunk at least show it properly.

Would love 2K to finally fix online leagues. Its been a rabble for years now.
Maybe fixing the cpu AI to not just drive-fake-layup 90% of the time. Also a return of crew-ups PLEEEEEEAAAAASSSSEEEE!!!!

NBA 2K14 is adding to its already rich feature set by including 14 teams from the Turkish Airlines Euroleague.

The addition of the 14 teams represents the majority of the league's teams, but it also means that 10 teams from the 2012-2013 regular season are missing. The Euroleague consists of 31 teams, but only 24 are included in the regular season group stage.

It's unclear how the Euroleague teams will be utilized in the game apart from being able to pit NBA teams against them.

TURKISH AIRLINES EUROLEAGUE TEAMS BEING ADDED:
  • Alba Berlin
  • FC Barcelona
  • Real Madrid
  • CSKA Moscow
  • EA7 Emporio Armani Milano
  • Montepaschi Siena
  • Fenerbahçe Ülker Istanbul
  • Anadolu Efes Istanbul
  • Olympiacos Piraeus
  • Panathinaikos Athens
  • Maccabi Electra Tel Aviv
  • Zalgiris Kaunas
  • Unicaja Málaga
  • Laboral Kutxa Vitoria
TEAMS FROM THE 2012-2013 REGULAR SEASON NOT INCLUDED:
  • Asseco Prokom Gdynia (Poland)
  • BC Khimki Moscow Region (Russia)
  • Besiktas JK Istanbul (Turkey)
  • Brose Baskets Bamberg (Germany)
  • Cedevita Zagreb (Croatia)
  • Elan Chalon-Sur-Saone (France)
  • Lietuvos Rytas Vilnius (Lithuania)
  • Mapooro Cantu (Italy)
  • Partizan mt:s Belgrade (Serbia)
  • Union Olimpija Ljubljana (Slovenia)

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/...a-2k14-adds-euroleague-teams-and-license.aspx

Yeah. Although silly me who religiously follows NBA thought he stopped it like a year ago.

He still does it. :oops:

He did stop...Then he brought it back for some reason.

Hoping for the ability to pick and choose what games you play in MyCareer. I play 12 min quarters so I don't like to play everygame but when your on a team that has hardly any rivals or a position lacking in superstar matchups you have to play games you normally wouldn't want to so you can go up against good teams. Hoping for a more balanced association as right now player roles is just a pain in the ass and no fun.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back