Guernsey Designs

Remove this Banner Ad

Can someone do a better version of this I knocked up

yv8v.png

Personally I like option 2 the most but which do you Suns fans like the most?
I will make the clash and away based on the most popular option.

ot3k09.jpg

ot3k09.jpg

Number 1 for me, the sleeve colour and name at the bottom take away from the "rays" feature.

ot3k09.jpg

Awesome job stupidlikeafox I like both 1 and 2 agree that 3 and 4 are probably too busy. It would be a unique look in an AFL that can be sometimes too bland

EDIT: Hope you don't mind, I forwarded them to the club

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nice job fox, but am I the only one who really doesn't like this design? Looks like a sunflower, I think the current top is actually pretty good.

Now, armed with my new PC.....I can finally see these images!!

Wow. Some great work there. Id like to see the club produce some of these prototypes and sell them to fans.

I really like this. Just being a bit similar to the Dees is the only problem? Could gold shoulders help?

I think being inverted colours to the Dee's would be enough to get away with it. Maybe a lighter blue and a bit more gold on the front

I think being inverted colours to the Dee's would be enough to get away with it. Maybe a lighter blue and a bit more gold on the front
Its also similar to the Lions Guernsey (Fitzroy). I don't see that as a problem. I think the Lions are crazy not to go back to it. Its definitely something we should work with. Even if they make some of these concept designs for sale to fans. Id buy one or 3 for the kids! Does need more gold near the chest or shoulders though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back