Official Club Stuff New Number 9 - Club Prize

Remove this Banner Ad

Not sure I get this, Buttsy should make his own path rather than feeling obligated mid career to go to another number. How does Dave Granger feel about it? Times are changing!

Not sure I get this, Buttsy should make his own path rather than feeling obligated mid career to go to another number. How does Dave Granger feel about it? Times are changing!
Was the #9 forced on Butters or was he offered it and said he'd take it?

Was the #9 forced on Butters or was he offered it and said he'd take it?
They talked to Robbie about who he would like to see wearing his number, as they did when Brad retired and he said he would be happy to see Duursma in 7. Robbie said Butters would be his choice. I expect it was a mutual decision.

They talked to Robbie about who he would like to see wearing his number, as they did when Brad retired and he said he would be happy to see Duursma in 7. Robbie said Butters would be his choice. I expect it was a mutual decision.
That is my understanding of the process hence my question to the poster saying that Butters was "obligated" to take the #9.

he fell over on the way to asking.
Apparently Fantasia wanted to change from #13 to #18 but the club were concerned that the extra weight would put too much strain on his body.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back