Trading Places New season trade game

Remove this Banner Ad

Sam Gilbert, Jarryn Geary, Tom Curren, Jimmy Webster, Brodie Murdoch, Tom Simpkin, Josh Saunders, Cameron Shenton and Lewis Pierce have all been told they are not a part of the club's future plans and can be picked up relatively cheaply.

Keen on Geary and Webster. What are they worth

Sorry men, at this stage buddy's going no where

David Hale?
I just got Ben Brown in. I am interested in Stratton, Spangher, Lake, Frawley and Gibson though. Any combination.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm interested in Ziebell and Goldstein. Any chance either or both could be worked into a deal?

Goldstein could but would take a bit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All tradeable. I'm keen on Aish, D Beams, Rich and Rockliff, although not desperate to get any of them to be honest
Rich is gone and Beams, Rockliff are nigh on untouchable. Interested in Leuenberger/Martin? Both are upgrades on McEvoy IMO. Aish for the right price is a possibility.

Rich is gone and Beams, Rockliff are nigh on untouchable. Interested in Leuenberger/Martin? Both are upgrades on McEvoy IMO. Aish for the right price is a possibility.

I'd take Leuenberger in a heart beat if there was a chance he'd play more than a handful of games in a row

I'd take Leuenberger in a heart beat if there was a chance he'd play more than a handful of games in a row
Leuey, Aish for Stratton, Lake?

Everyone is on the table for the right price
Leuenberger may want to go home out west. I'd be willing to package him and Merrett.

No real need for Leuenberger with Sandi and Griffin. No interest in Merrett whatsoever. Gardiner and something else might get it done
Leuey's better than Griffen. Hm. I'm reluctant to get rid of Gardiner. How about Redden + Merrett? To replace him at FB.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back