News New Western Bulldogs logo?

Remove this Banner Ad

The new logo is better than RoboDog, but still not that great. You'd think that in two years they would have improved it, especially since they didn't release it straight away.

Maybe when the Dogs get a new president, they'll finally go back to being called Footscray, and bring in a nice vintage-y logo.
Hopefully that's not any time soon. Doing amazing things for the club.

I'd love for us to be called Footscray and have a nice traditional logo, but I'm more concerned with PG's tireless efforts to wipe the debt, turn Whitten Oval into a fortress for the VFL side and community hub for the west, and his general promotion of the club and it's cause. Also, Essendon supporters seem to have a beef with him, so I hope he's around for as long as possible, haha.

I'll have to go back and find that competition on here to design a European-style WB logo though, some of the entries were fantastic.

Hopefully that's not any time soon. Doing amazing things for the club.

I'd love for us to be called Footscray and have a nice traditional logo, but I'm more concerned with PG's tireless efforts to wipe the debt, turn Whitten Oval into a fortress for the VFL side and community hub for the west, and his general promotion of the club and it's cause. Also, Essendon supporters seem to have a beef with him, so I hope he's around for as long as possible, haha.

I'll have to go back and find that competition on here to design a European-style WB logo though, some of the entries were fantastic.
Yeah, good call, Gordon's been very good for you guys. It's just that I heard him in an interview saying that the club won't change their name with him in charge.

I registered a few years ago for the website, I'm pretty much an average Joe. You jsut fill out the forms and then await approval.

As akkaps says, you need a business ABN. Costs nothing to get a business ABN and register yourself as a freelancer designer for the Govt to keep an eye on you.

I registered for an ABN when I did some freelance work back at uni.
Gibbsy , would mind setting up a ABN, with the country/local jumpers rhect as the back up story.

You can register for the site and download all club logos, colour guides, font guides etc, commercial and themed rounds.
Could someone register and give these a re-upload for use non ABN people to use?

I registered a few years ago for the website, I'm pretty much an average Joe. You jsut fill out the forms and then await approval.

As akkaps says, you need a business ABN. Costs nothing to get a business ABN and register yourself as a freelancer designer for the Govt to keep an eye on you.

I registered for an ABN when I did some freelance work back at uni.

I've had an ABN for a few years because of my little web design hobby/company. I might give it a crack, cheers.

Yeah, good call, Gordon's been very good for you guys. It's just that I heard him in an interview saying that the club won't change their name with him in charge.
He'd know as well as anyone that if they put it to a vote that Footscray would win by a resounding margin, but they're absolutely committed to pushing the 'Western' agenda so good luck to them.

It'll happen eventually, with or without Gordon in charge. Whatever eventuates, I hold him in very high regard.

I'd go a red collar and blue cuffs. Similar to their white and red jumpers.
It makes it less bland without going over the top.

Last edited:
1975_Scanlens_Front_3d081f1a-dd8c-7646.jpg

The apparently not very well known KEVIN Templeton.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Genuinely prefer the blue collar & cuffs, the current jumper is my favourite.

Love the red collar & cuffs too, though. I'd love to see it worn with black shorts.

Ch9 Perth had the new Dogs logo on the news tonite as a backdrop when talking about the Griffen trade but had the version with 1883 on it...

Ch9 Perth had the new Dogs logo on the news tonite as a backdrop when talking about the Griffen trade but had the version with 1883 on it...

Easy mistake made. I think the decision to remove the "Since 1883" was a last minute one. There has been plenty of merch made up with that 'tagline' and to see that, it's as easy as going to the Bulldogs Club Shop website

Remove this Banner Ad

Back