Prediction Next Coach Sacked (2024 edition)

Next coach sacked

• GWS- Adam Kingsley - Oct 2022

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Very odd decision imo... Crows might get on a roll but if they don't make the finals again the fans will get restless.
Makes sense though. Only have to pay out 6 months if they do sack him. Small extension keeps the media drums from beating and creating any extra noise to distract the players and coach.

If it doesn’t work out - see ya mate, here’s 6 months salary. Good luck

It’s probably why all coaches are signed on. Seems an exploitative loop hole clubs can use these days.

Reckon Bevo will get pushed out midyear if Dogs aren't in finals contention.
Will probably be good for him to take a few years off. Not sure any board would consider him for a head coaching role again though...
He always appears stressed & alone (especially in the coaches box).

Need to go for a good long surf…🏄‍♂️

Can we nominate Matthew Nicks to walk the plank? The club stupidly extended his contract until end of 2026 straight after an embarrassing performance in Round 1. From a tactical and skills point of view, tonight's game was one of the very worst I've seen live, and that's on the coach.

Reckon Bevo will get pushed out midyear if Dogs aren't in finals contention.
Will probably be good for him to take a few years off. Not sure any board would consider him for a head coaching role again though...

No way, he's surrounded by sycophants and I have little faith that the current management would move him on, including paying him out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I still don't see the point in sacking Simpson. All it will do is lump the pressure of being Fitzroy level bad for a couple of seasons on the rebuild coach who is basically guarnateed to be doomed because of it.

Letting Simmo go through the slog of the next two seasons is 100% the right call and we should all be annoyed West Coast got it right.

When the reality of the rebuild finally arrived for the faithful, they were inevitably going to turn on mitchell.
Yesterday it started.
History suggests that most rebuilding coaches don’t go the distance …

View attachment 1937708
😂

Show me on the doll where Hawthorn hurt you?

Busy night of firefighting for you in the autopsy thread on Saturday night wasn’t it 🤣
The faithful certainly had Mitchell in their sights which was inevitable once the reality of the rebuild hit home …
Just the usual knee jerk melts after a loss, which was the same when we were nailing flags.

If I had a dollar for every moment you spend reading the Hawthorn board with your hand down your pants I’d be Adrian Portelli.

Just the usual knee jerk melts after a loss, which was the same when we were nailing flags.

If I had a dollar for every moment you spend reading the Hawthorn board with your hand down your pants I’d be Adrian Portelli.

Disappointing that you stoop to personal insults here on a footy forum.
It doesn’t bother me in the slightest, but you can be better than that by staying on topic.
The faithful haven’t been alone in their criticism of Mitchell this weekend with the media also highlighting his shortcomings.
Into his third season now and sitting in 17th position … the pressure will only continue to rise from here …

It doesn’t bother me in the slightest, but you can be better than that by staying on topic.
The faithful haven’t been alone in their criticism of Mitchell this weekend with the media also highlighting his shortcomings.
Into his third season now and sitting in 17th position … the pressure will only continue to rise from here …
Where did he insult you?

“The faithful” is this your new line? 😂

Every club board has posters who melt after a loss and plan for finals after a win.

Its not a personal insult to point out that Hawthorn have clearly head ****ed you.

“The faithful” is this your new line? 😂

Every club board has posters who melt after a loss and plan for finals after a win.

The hawks have had more than their fair share of losses under Mitchell but Saturday was something of a turning point.
For the first time, instead of the standard rebuild discussion, the faithful turned the blowtorch on coach sam mitchell.
This is an inevitable reality for a rebuilding coach and history suggests that it generally gets hotter from here …

Back