NFL NFL Gamepass

Remove this Banner Ad

lando-calrissian-this-deal-is-getting-worse-all-the-time.gif

i use Express VPN for youtubeTV. its $12 P/M or $60 for 6 months. prices are USD
I also use this VPN, they have a special $99.95 for 15 months. Can also access US Netflix.

I also use this VPN, they have a special $99.95 for 15 months. Can also access US Netflix.
I dont have netflix. i just use it for Youtube TV so i can watch more College games. i only sub between Aug/Sept and Feb.

Superstar swan Dude, I updated the old one and it says that it's no longer available in our region. Legit the only reason I bought an Xbox over a Ps4 was so I could watch the NFL on gamepass. So mad!

Superstar swan Dude, I updated the old one and it says that it's no longer available in our region. Legit the only reason I bought an Xbox over a Ps4 was so I could watch the NFL on gamepass. So mad!
Same thing happened to the PS4 app lastyear.

Really? Dunno whether to risk it.

YouTube TV work on Apple TV etc? Reckon I've asked you before but.
I dont have apple TV. i know some of the others like direcTV now uses geolocation on apple TV.

Youtube TV doesnt do much NFL since it would only be local games. i just use it for more college games.

IF they are going to do geoblocking i wouldnt expect they do it till the regular season

I can't imagine they'd geoblock to specific countries (I know they've seperated the EU out but that's different). If I pay for a season pass from Australia and travel overseas during the season I can still watch it in another country, same concept applies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The season has started. They won't change anything now.
i said Regular season. Lastyear with the new format for the EU they didnt have any restrictions till week 1.

Preseason has no blackouts other than in the US for local games in preseason.

I doubt they will but who knows how much of a dick the NFL will be since they are losing money on people using VPN's to sign up. Although they will prob just put that money on next years sub. Raise prices in areas that have seen an uptake and charge more for everyone again.

i said Regular season. Lastyear with the new format for the EU they didnt have any restrictions till week 1.

Preseason has no blackouts other than in the US for local games in preseason.

I doubt they will but who knows how much of a dick the NFL will be since they are losing money on people using VPN's to sign up. Although they will prob just put that money on next years sub. Raise prices in areas that have seen an uptake and charge more for everyone again.

I had the EU thing last year, it was stuffed from the HoF game onwards.

I had the EU thing last year, it was stuffed from the HoF game onwards.
the EU is its own portal. its not the same as the rest of the world.

I dont think they will do anything. but if they want to be dicks they can. and they will shutdown any account watching from a country outside where it was billed to.

The most likely scenario is they raise the prices higher than expected next season and punish everyone.

the EU is its own portal. its not the same as the rest of the world.

I dont think they will do anything. but if they want to be dicks they can. and they will shutdown any account watching from a country outside where it was billed to.

The most likely scenario is they raise the prices higher than expected next season and punish everyone.
How would they do that though? If I purchase an Australian pass but then travel to the UK (as I'm actually doing), I'd then not be able to view what I've purchased? There's no way they'd be able to do that.

How would they do that though? If I purchase an Australian pass but then travel to the UK (as I'm actually doing), I'd then not be able to view what I've purchased? There's no way they'd be able to do that.
because its in the terms or service. you can only access game pass from the country it was purchased in.
Much like geoblocking i doubt they will enforce it. but they can if they want to be dicks.

But i would expect something like a 10% increase next year.

because its in the terms or service. you can only access game pass from the country it was purchased in.
Much like geoblocking i doubt they will enforce it. but they can if they want to be dicks.

But i would expect something like a 10% increase next year.
Doing that would drive subscriptions down. Why would anyone bother paying for it if they know they can't use it for certain periods? I paid for the full version last year but I wouldn't have if I knew I couldn't use it for the 6 weeks I'm away.

Doing that would drive subscriptions down. Why would anyone bother paying for it if they know they can't use it for certain periods? I paid for the full version last year but I wouldn't have if I knew I couldn't use it for the 6 weeks I'm away.
Greed. either raise the prices or try and get people to buy the sub again.

Its the NFL we are talking about. the price has doubled in the last 4 years.

based on the list its a 3rd party hosting hacked accounts. and could be running mining programs in the background on the users. [looks like someone charging for stuff people like grandma do for free]
You can get hacked accounts for like $40 a year so it seems a rip off.

but saying that i pay about $55 a month for youtube TV

Remove this Banner Ad

Back