NHL 2015/16

Remove this Banner Ad

With the all star break out of the way and the run into the playoffs coming it's time to get stuck into the hockey for another year

1U - Carolina d Calgary - ML @ $1.95

0-1, -1

1U - Boston d Buffalo @ 1.6
2U - New Jersey d Toronto @ 2.3
1U - Vancouver d Columbus @ 1.74
1U - Ottawa d Edmonton @ 1.83
0.2U - 4 leg multi @ 11.21 (refund for 3 legs)

1U - Boston d Buffalo @ 1.6
2U - New Jersey d Toronto @ 2.3
1U - Vancouver d Columbus @ 1.74
1U - Ottawa d Edmonton @ 1.83
0.2U - 4 leg multi @ 11.21 (refund for 3 legs)

1-4, -4.6

1U - Calgary d Columbus @ 1.62

2-5, -4.77

1U - Calgary d Toronto @ 1.68
1U - NYI d Colombus @ 1.77

Just been hearing on Calgary radio that 2 of Calgary's 3 best players are going to be scratched for disciplinary reasons. :rolleyes:

Just been hearing on Calgary radio that 2 of Calgary's 3 best players are going to be scratched for disciplinary reasons. :rolleyes:
I don't follow the NHL at all, how much does 2 key outs effect things? In the AFL it's generally not much, greatly over stated as usually others step up and what not but what's it like in the NHL?

I don't follow the NHL at all, how much does 2 key outs effect things? In the AFL it's generally not much, greatly over stated as usually others step up and what not but what's it like in the NHL?

I think if a teams two best players were late outs the market would move accordingly o_O

I think if a teams two best players were late outs the market would move accordingly o_O
:rolleyes: well obviously that's going to happen.

If LeBron & Kyrie are both out for the Cavs, it'd have a significant effect on Cavs chances and they're far far more likely to lose. Roughead & Mitchell out and the Hawks chances aren't hurt to the same degree as there's better depth in AFL vs NBA & individuals don't matter as much. Thought as an Ice Hockey fan you'd be able to answer how much late outs impact a team. Never mind then.

Somewhere between AFL and NBA - in Calgary's case they are a weak team and they are clearly the best two players with little depth below.

And I disagree that AFL markets wouldn't be affected that much if a teams two best players are out. If Jobe and Goddard (?) were late outs the dopers price would definitely move out.

Somewhere between AFL and NBA - in Calgary's case they are a weak team and they are clearly the best two players with little depth below.

And I disagree that AFL markets wouldn't be affected that much if a teams two best players are out. If Jobe and Goddard (?) were late outs the dopers price would definitely move out.
Ta.

AFL markets certainly do change for outs but it's far too much. Can't remember exactly but saw the line move 2 goals (could've been more) for Hannebery alone being out in one game in 2014, no way 1 player is worth that much and the numbers will prove it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

sorry won't talk punting on punting board or ask questions about sports I don't know about

you were a novice once too, have a nap you grumpy campaigner
no that was my attempted (and clearly missed the mark) attempt to be funny - you are spot on that the AFL lines move too much with injuries, but the less people that realise this the better (as clearly it being on the bigfooty punting board will mean the market will immediately fix this inefficiency)

no that was my attempted (and clearly missed the mark) attempt to be funny - you are spot on that the AFL lines move too much with injuries, but the less people that realise this the better (as clearly it being on the bigfooty punting board will mean the market will immediately fix this inefficiency)
oh. carry on then. hopefully everyone else disagrees then.

point still stands re: being a campaigner

1U - Ottawa d Columbus @ 2.02
1U - Vancouver d Toronto @ 1.60

1U - Winnipeg d Edmonton @ 1.96

6-9, -5.7

Nice $10 multi there if you took the other side. Copping some unbelievably sick variance at the moment. Teams with small shot differentials getting blown out and I think now 4 losers in the last week from teams that had a 10+ shot advantage.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back