Nick Daicos

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha, dusty and Oliver have never shirked a contest though. That stuff sticks.

Daicos is a great young player but you're talking about him as if Collingwood put hard work into developing him or picked a diamond in the rough at the draft. He was gifted to you by the afl due to a deeply flawed father/son rule that will change one day.

It's no different to Brisbane rising up the ladder due to Ashcroft and Fletcher this season as well as the future Ashcroft. It's all pot luck. nothing to do with the club.
Melbourne are entitled to the F/S rule also.
I am sure you have some F/S stars out there somewhere.

Didn't Peter Moore play for Melbourne?
Apparently, his son goes ok :)

haha, dusty and Oliver have never shirked a contest though. That stuff sticks.

Daicos is a great young player but you're talking about him as if Collingwood put hard work into developing him or picked a diamond in the rough at the draft. He was gifted to you by the afl due to a deeply flawed father/son rule that will change one day.

It's no different to Brisbane rising up the ladder due to Ashcroft and Fletcher this season as well as the future Ashcroft. It's all pot luck. nothing to do with the club.

Thankful for Collingwood not being on FTA much lately this season. BT has almost singlehandedly made me hate this kid.
BT, has almost single handedly made me hate football in general.

Sorry to say it but if Orazio Fantasia doesn't play another game when BT is calling, I will be a happy man.

What a sensational young player he is. In my time, I can only think of two others who were as good as Daicos as a 2nd year player...Judd and Williams. And that's going back many decades. His dad was something special and to this day one of my fav players (yes even though he played for the scum). Great story that his son is something special.

Loving the Collingwood circle jerk though. Ease up fella's...you've got to learn to pace yourselves at these types of things. 👍

What a sensational young player he is. In my time, I can only think of two others who were as good as Daicos as a 2nd year player...Judd and Williams. And that's going back many decades. His dad was something special and to this day one of my fav players (yes even though he played for the scum). Great story that his son is something special.

Loving the Collingwood circle jerk though. Ease up fella's...you've got to learn to pace yourselves at these types of things. 👍
* that. If I had to be in a circle jerk I’d be out of there as quick as I could. You do you though. 👍

How is that a negative? He kicks in and often follows up with a recieve and gains double the territory. They put the ball in his hands because hes a sublime user. This dumb narrative that taking kick ins detracts from his game is one of the more brain dead criticisms of him but when your grasping at straws you make use of what you can
When daicos hand passes the ball, what exactly is he supposed to do afterwards?? Stand there and pick his nose instead of getting involved in the play to receive it back??

If you are smart enough to read the play and receive it back to improve the ball movement for your side then it’s a good thing

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Clearly, you're a complete dolt with outstandingly limited comprehension skills.

Firstly, I've never said the start to Nick's career wasn't impressive. It's outstanding. Feel better ?

Secondly, I was asked this question, ''Tell me who's had a 'best ever' first 40 games ahead of N. Daicos, who wasn't a mature ager?''

I then gave the answer you've misguidedly quoted.

In your mind, if I didn't answer the question I'd be dodging the question and when I do answer the question you're annoyed that I answered the question.

You realise you're an idiot, don't you ?
Let’s just cut straight to the point here and the reason you are so invested here.

Daicos is better than Oliver.. deal with it

When daicos hand passes the ball, what exactly is he supposed to do afterwards?? Stand there and pick his nose instead of getting involved in the play to receive it back??

If you are smart enough to read the play and receive it back to improve the ball movement for your side then it’s a good thing
It is selfish to handball and create time and space to receive and use the ball well.
It is so much better to break clear and kick the ball 50mt in the air and 50mt away and hope that someone wearing the same jumper is lucky enough to end up with it :)

Another 9 coaches votes this week. Daicos sits on 91, just 7 shy of last year's winners Oliver and Miller who had 98. There are still 7 games to play.

He is in the frame to overtake Dustin Martin's 2017 record of 122 votes. Daicos currently averages 5.68 votes a game vs Martin's 5.54 that year

Another 9 coaches votes this week. Daicos sits on 91, just 7 shy of last year's winners Oliver and Miller who had 98. There are still 7 games to play.

He is in the frame to overtake Dustin Martin's 2017 record of 122 votes. Daicos currently averages 5.68 votes a game vs Martin's 5.54 that year
Yeah but how many Gold Logies has he won? Zero.

where's the ball in the video? ...Daicos has squibbed numerous contests that have already gone viral on Twitter. We both know that if a ball is there to be won between Daicos and Oliver then Daicos would 100% be stepping aside. It's a weakness of his. And if you don't think it is then you're in denial. Oliver hasn't squibbed one contest in his career let alone 4 or 5 that Daicos has done this season alone.

where's the ball in the video? ...Daicos has squibbed numerous contests that have already gone viral on Twitter. We both know that if a ball is there to be won between Daicos and Oliver then Daicos would 100% be stepping aside. It's a weakness of his. And if you don't think it is then you're in denial. Oliver hasn't squibbed one contest in his career let alone 4 or 5 that Daicos has done this season alone.
It’s strange you Melbourne flogs wana suck Oliver off so much when Trac is much better anyway? What’s the deal with the Oliver for GOAT campaign you’re all fighting at the minute? Nick is nowhere near as tough as Clarry. Weird that you guys all are so hell bent on emasculating a 20yo kid in his second season so much.

Only with mouth breathers who would rather clutch at straws than acknowledge they’re seeing something special.

Go suck on a lemon and eat some more sour grapes. The FS rule won’t change. It’s one of the wonderfully unique parts of the AFL.
Each to their own. It's unique, but it's terrible. Who cares about the romance of it. If a club wants the romance of a father/son then they should pay overs for the privilege, certainly not unders, as is the current system.
Massive asterisks on the results of Geelong, Brisbane, Dogs and Collingwood in my eyes that have benefited greatly from the father/son.

Each to their own. It's unique, but it's terrible. Who cares about the romance of it. If a club wants the romance of a father/son then they should pay overs for the privilege, certainly not unders, as is the current system.
Massive asterisks on the results of Geelong, Brisbane, Dogs and Collingwood in my eyes that have benefited greatly from the father/son.
So you flogs giving back the 2021 flag because Viney played?

It’s strange you Melbourne flogs wana suck Oliver off so much when Trac is much better anyway? What’s the deal with the Oliver for GOAT campaign you’re all fighting at the minute? Nick is nowhere near as tough as Clarry. Weird that you guys all are so hell bent on emasculating a 20yo kid in his second season so much.
the fact that you think Trac is better than Oliver just tells me that you don't watch the dees enough. Oliver is rated higher by dees fans and the dees coaches for a reason and he'll go down as the greatest dee of all time.

I'm not saying Daicos isn't a great player. He is. He has the best foot skills in the comp. All i'm saying is I don't know why Pies fans are celebrating him like they picked a diamond in the rough. he was an afl gift, given for free. Like, just acknowledge that the pies got lucky and wouldn't even be a top 8 team without the father son rule. 😀

Just because your players have weak sperm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back