No AFL footy show in QLD/NSW

Remove this Banner Ad

That is Stupid - NRL Footy Show is on Down Here

Thanks Channel 9 you f wits..
We have the footy show live on HD all year, then come the grand finale the stupid pr*cks put the meathead (rugby) footy show on, and delay the AFL one to 11:30.. I'm boycotting you from now you useless bunch of pr*cks.

I was mighty pissed last night.
Rang channel 9 and everything and they had an auto message on their saying technical difficulties made it impossible to show the show on HD in Brisbane and Sydney.
Could have watched it at 11.30 last night on normal but didnt bother.

Watching it tonight- 9.30pm on HD after the NRL. Tonight 9.30pm

You may be disappointed, I was upset that it didn't start til 9.30 in WA, but then afterwards I questioned why I wasted 3 hours to watch it. Seriously I wouldn't bother watching it, watch the highlights on youtube as they are mostly all there and that is pretty much all you missed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You may be disappointed, I was upset that it didn't start til 9.30 in WA, but then afterwards I questioned why I wasted 3 hours to watch it. Seriously I wouldn't bother watching it, watch the highlights on youtube as they are mostly all there and that is pretty much all you missed.
yeah. Woke up this morning glad I had a good nights rest. I'm over it now :)

This is crap!
They showed teh start then audio went so they went to the badboys film, cut to the footy show still no audio so back to bad boys! WTF!!!

all the channels dont give a toss about AFL in QLD and NSW
The AFL needs to put a stop to it The mind boggles why the 9HD shows footy show all year then drops it on the GF episode. I hope Nine never get the Footy TV rights again it is bad enough with a 1 hour delay on the Fri night finals footy on Seven. Nine would have it at 3.00am:mad::mad::mad:

Why would anyone complain that they cannot get the Foty Show.

It is a crap program which is steadily going down the ratings gurgler like it should.

Count yourselves lucky that you cant watch it!!!

Why would anyone complain that they cannot get the Foty Show.

It is a crap program which is steadily going down the ratings gurgler like it should.

Count yourselves lucky that you cant watch it!!!

Not sure you've seen the TV ratings but the show rates very well, particularly in Melbourne.

the show gets a bit tiring during the year but the GF episode is a cracker and you get to see all the 'highlights/best of ' for the year. Player revue is something else and even without Crawf this year was great to watch

Remove this Banner Ad

Back