No more watching Channel 7 for 6 months

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 20, 2007
Shepparton
AFL Club
Richmond
The Season over no reasons to watch this joke of a network for 6 more months.
Couldn't wait a minute for the Hawks song so they can get to the news which was all about what we had just seen anyway.
Hopless Footy Woeful Olympic coverage goodbye seven

You have high standards! Best GF coverage over the last few years yesterday. Great effort for a change by Ch7.:thumbsu:

Totally agree, thought yesterdays coverage was the best G.F in the last 10 years. The song was disappointing but they showed it all on the news 5 minutes later. By then i was smashed anyway, i was just in awe of such a thrilling game!

Well done 7...

You have high standards! Best GF coverage over the last few years yesterday. Great effort for a change by Ch7.:thumbsu:

yeah I agree I thought it was pretty good. heard everyone bashing 7 for their camera work...when i got home and watched the replay I thought they had done a good job. some of the angles were really good so not sure what all the big fuss is about. although I would agree olarenshaw and watson are a bit below par

Bathurst is on in just under two weeks so I'll certainly be watching the network then. Other than the V8s and the AFL I generally try avoiding them.

Wooo no more 7!

I'm downloading PrisonBreak Episodes so I don't have to wait 6 months for it to air here ;)

Will watch the occasional Family Guy though.

i thought the camera work was deplorable.
whats with the shots of the centre bounce from the sky?
want to give us all vertigo?
and long camera shots in the areas covered by shade.

not every one has a 50 inch plasma,on a conventional size screen the players were unrecognisable.

typical effort by 7 woeful as ever,i dont watch tennis so until the next time they show a game of AFL live,ill stick to foxtel.

mind you 9 and 10 are no better as far as live sport goes.

In WA we even get cricket delayed

At least Ch 7's Tennis commentators are pretty decent. Bruce just genrally anchors the coverage these days, leaves the calling to Fitzy, Courier, etc. They seriously need to find a new boundry rider over summer too, Olrenshaw still puts Kermit the Frog to shame he's that green.

i thought the camera work was deplorable.
whats with the shots of the centre bounce from the sky?
want to give us all vertigo?
and long camera shots in the areas covered by shade.

not every one has a 50 inch plasma,on a conventional size screen the players were unrecognisable.

typical effort by 7 woeful as ever,i dont watch tennis so until the next time they show a game of AFL live,ill stick to foxtel.

mind you 9 and 10 are no better as far as live sport goes.

In WA we even get cricket delayed

Yeah its deplorable by 9. Showing the One Dayers on delay except for the weekend and daytime ones. Tests are thankfully live though. TBH though, at least 7 has a couple of decent programs on, 9 have become laughably bad the last two years. Terrible shows...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

f*** seven, hopefully we can get a few more people to boycott the channel. Not saying that nine or ten are wayy better but that ch7 are bankers.

Seven coverage was woeful, I watched the game on Saturday with triple m on. The next day I watched the game again and thought how bad are these guys. Bruce had his players wrong a couple of times ( said it was Lonergan knocked out not Harley) The Ox and Buckley kept praising Geelong and I couldn't understand Ricky O ( I haven't all year!!) Tim Watson struggles as well. Matthews was pretty good, he was spot on in recognising Hodges role in the 2nd q when the others were raving about the cats superior efforts.

Even after the grand final I don't think seven capture the crowd noise very well. For instace when the teams were running out onto the ground you would expect to hear a roar but all you really heard was some background applause.

Even after the grand final I don't think seven capture the crowd noise very well. For instace when the teams were running out onto the ground you would expect to hear a roar but all you really heard was some background applause.

Seven do indeed have the more polished commentators, however their broadcasts lack a little something called atmosphere. Watch a 10 game and it is much more exciting despite the result and the formal inferiority of the commentators. 10 broadcast football like a big event, 7 broadcast as if they are the event.

The second they cut away to the news after the Grand Final I blocked it on my foxtel IQ, I then got rid of the station from my HD set top box and won't have to put up with them at all.

If they do have a show i like, I'll download it

Ten do the footy ok and like others I thought the GF coverage was great by seven. Look on the bright side channel delayed (nine) don't do it so thats a bonus for everyone. Mcavaney is still the king in my view

The Season over no reasons to watch this joke of a network for 6 more months.
Couldn't wait a minute for the Hawks song so they can get to the news which was all about what we had just seen anyway.
Hopless Footy Woeful Olympic coverage goodbye seven

I reckon Seven would be pleased that you aren't going to watch ... but I will bet my left knacker that you dont live up to your promise though!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back