• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 12, 2012
sv_cheats 1
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Edmonton Oilers

On this extended episode of the BigFooty Blues Podcast, The Old Dark Navy's, ShanDog, MEB_, HBF and ferrisb try to sensibly talk football for all of about 15 minutes before reverting to their natural state of being total clowns!

Somewhere in there, we discuss the game plan this year, go through some of the players and how we've seen them in the NAB Challenge, talk about the recently aired documentary "The Journey" and give a quick preview of the Round 1 game against the Tigers.

All this and plenty more!

Audio Only | Subscribe in iTunes | XML Feed

Gameplan: 00:30
Naming Names: 13:40
The Journey: 39:10
Round 1: 49:23

Music by "MC Cullah" www.mc.cullah.com (CC BY-NC-SA 4.0)​

Thoroughly enjoyable 1 hour spent listening to this. Top effort.
We'll be back to much shorter podcasts so they are are bit easier to listen to (like commuting to work for instance). This one blew out a bit since it had been a couple of weeks and there was some good stuff to chat about :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just had a listen, great job by everyone, I was waiting for my mention but it never came, maybe next time...
Really enjoyed it guys, fantastic job, really well done.

One question, who was playing with the stack of poker chips ?

I really enjoyed to podcast guys. Thanks so much. I'll be a regular listener now.
I recently read a report that said Cripps is now one cm taller than Nick Reiwoldt. Do you think it'd be worth our while to rest Cripps as a quasi KPF?
Yeah for sure. He's shown before that he can take a contested mark, and if he cleans up his set shots he'll kick a decent number this year.

Back