Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Trent Cotchin

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • LOL as if they need a tag to disappear

Votes: 14 50.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I do what I want!

I'm a woman, but if you wanna give me money feel free.
Lol I told my Mrs a few hours ago to calm down on her spending, kids fall asleep she takes off somewhere returns half an hour ago with a bunch of clothes shopping bags and she tells me she had a massage, then she asks why I'm bashing my head into the keyboard :eek:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

....2 insults in a sentence...........come on, you've got more than that.

Anyhoo, got the Aussies into a good position here.......gunna put Davey at 4.
Arrogant clowns threw it away........

Watson does/did his best work at the top of the order - in all formats

I was never convinced finch was the best in the world. Way too inconsistent for me (even taking into account t20 variability). And aren't his hammys shot?

I don't think the Aussies were arrogant. 143 over there is not the same as it is here or in RSA... And we can't play spin for s**t.

And while I'm setting the record straight... BlueGum and ShanDog... I am DEFINITELY not a pies supporter! I may be a procrastinator, a sloth, a dad joke proponent and a midget, but one thing I AM NOT is a vegetarian...

Watson does/did his best work at the top of the order - in all formats

I was never convinced finch was the best in the world. Way too inconsistent for me (even taking into account t20 variability). And aren't his hammys shot?

I don't think the Aussies were arrogant. 143 over there is not the same as it is here or in RSA... And we can't play spin for s**t.

And while I'm setting the record straight... BlueGum and ShanDog... I am DEFINITELY not a pies supporter! I may be a procrastinator, a sloth, a dad joke proponent and a midget, but one thing I AM NOT is a vegetarian...

Warner bats first, when the ball is hard and the field is in.

Watson has had no impact with the stick, IN ANY FORMAT for a couple of years. There seems to be some sort of mutual agreement that when Watto is good with the ball, he's good with the bat.

Total Clusterf**k last night.

Back