Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Trent Cotchin

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • LOL as if they need a tag to disappear

Votes: 14 50.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I do what I want!

I'm a woman, but if you wanna give me money feel free.
Lol I told my Mrs a few hours ago to calm down on her spending, kids fall asleep she takes off somewhere returns half an hour ago with a bunch of clothes shopping bags and she tells me she had a massage, then she asks why I'm bashing my head into the keyboard :eek:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

....2 insults in a sentence...........come on, you've got more than that.

Anyhoo, got the Aussies into a good position here.......gunna put Davey at 4.
Arrogant clowns threw it away........

Watson does/did his best work at the top of the order - in all formats

I was never convinced finch was the best in the world. Way too inconsistent for me (even taking into account t20 variability). And aren't his hammys shot?

I don't think the Aussies were arrogant. 143 over there is not the same as it is here or in RSA... And we can't play spin for shit.

And while I'm setting the record straight... BlueGum and ShanDog... I am DEFINITELY not a pies supporter! I may be a procrastinator, a sloth, a dad joke proponent and a midget, but one thing I AM NOT is a vegetarian...

Watson does/did his best work at the top of the order - in all formats

I was never convinced finch was the best in the world. Way too inconsistent for me (even taking into account t20 variability). And aren't his hammys shot?

I don't think the Aussies were arrogant. 143 over there is not the same as it is here or in RSA... And we can't play spin for shit.

And while I'm setting the record straight... BlueGum and ShanDog... I am DEFINITELY not a pies supporter! I may be a procrastinator, a sloth, a dad joke proponent and a midget, but one thing I AM NOT is a vegetarian...

Warner bats first, when the ball is hard and the field is in.

Watson has had no impact with the stick, IN ANY FORMAT for a couple of years. There seems to be some sort of mutual agreement that when Watto is good with the ball, he's good with the bat.

Total Clusterf**k last night.

Back