No trolling area

Remove this Banner Ad

To be the man, you got to beat the man WOOOOOOOOOOOOH

Agreed, BB is our resident Nature Boy

Yeah, he's definitely a limosine ridin', jet flyin', kiss stealin', wheelin' dealin' son of a gun.

I googled.

Nature%2BBoy%2BRic%2BFlair.jpg

Cheers lads. Very flattering. Like Shane Warne on a mushroom binge.

He strikes me as someone who probably doesn't have a lot of friends. Actually scrub that, someone who has no friends. He kicks off at everyone for almost no reason at all. Can't debate nothing without resorting to infantile name calling. Gotta be in the awkward early-mid teenage years going by that.

For some reason though, Borgsta loves him....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He strikes me as someone who probably doesn't have a lot of friends. Actually scrub that, someone who has no friends. He kicks off at everyone for almost no reason at all. Can't debate nothing without resorting to infantile name calling. Gotta be in the awkward early-mid teenage years going by that.

For some reason though, Borgsta loves him....

Seems to didn't read my post in the Spurs thread.

I shouldn't bother with this, because it's just baseless personal insults, but I do find it funny that even though you're a pom, you probably have the least football knowledge on this board. It would certainly explain why you choose to keep up with the internet heroism and other rubbish, rather than actually discussing football.

A 15 year old whose mum wont let him have foxtel? Yet he seems to think he knows a lot more about how to run a football club than a manager who has been doing it for 30 years

Can we take bets on who the real GB is?

$1.45 - teenage knob
$4.50 - 40+ year old still living like a teenage knob
$31.00 - a genuine down to earth nice guy
$46.00 - married with two kids
$51.00 - Daniel Levy

I've got $10 on him being Super Luka, with all that inside knowledge, it may very well be feasible.
I'll give you odds of $13 for that one.

Late mail is that GB is actually Roman Pavlychenko or his agent. The way he is going on about him being so great he must be trying to get himself a new contract. New 2nd favourite at $3.50

You know what would be great, if there was a Bigfooty soccer match arranged and GB turned up. We could do a sweep stake on who would be the first one to break his leg. The bonus being, you would be able to include his own team too. :)

Only messing Borgsta, all in the crack.

You know what would be great, if there was a Bigfooty soccer match arranged and GB turned up. We could do a sweep stake on who would be the first one to break his leg. The bonus being, you would be able to include his own team too. :)

Only messing Borgsta, all in the crack.

Craic.

Damn English trying to sound Irish...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back